shape
carat
color
clarity

BGD Sholdt Masterpiece

acezarra

Shiny_Rock
In January I was going to send in my ring to have the prongs tightened. I decided that since our five year anniversary was coming up I thought about resetting my stone into something blingier. Four months later I have my forever ring! I originally decided on the Anita halo. It was beautiful! Lesley from BGD reminded me that it was very delicate and I would need to be careful. (I am notoriously hard on my hands). Anita arrived a few months ago and I should have listened to Lesley sooner! The setting was so thin and delicate I knew I couldn't wear it 24/7 like I wanted to. I wasn't sure what to do. I was able to sell the setting to a friend and went back to Lesley to find a setting that would be perfect for me. She recommended the Kimberly setting from their collaboration with Sholdt. The This baby arrived in my hands this week and I cannot stop staring at my hand. I upgraded the stone from a K, VS2 to a J VS1 and the fluorescence makes it icy white. The melee used in the setting is from Brian Gavin and is perfect! It was actually french set rather than pave set. I adore the look. I want to add another band on the other side but that will have to wait until next year. Thanks for looking! 2672_BrianGavin_Sholdt_AnnaM2b_050317.jpg 3365_BrianGavin_Sholdt_AnnaM4b_050317.jpg 4347_BrianGavin_Sholdt_AnnaM5b_050317.jpg 4621_BrianGavin_Sholdt_AnnaM1b_050317.jpg 9654_BrianGavin_Sholdt_AnnaM3b_050317.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_a44b.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_a43a.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_a44d.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_a45a.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_a45c.jpg

acezarra

Shiny_Rock
More shots...No flowers so I used my knives instead :lol: Also, a perspective shot with my dogter. UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_a435.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_a451.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_a452.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_a455.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_a438.jpg

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful AnaClare! That is such a unique setting and looks wonderful on you! I definitely prefer the look of this setting on you vs. the Anita, there was something not quite right about it. So awesome that you can wear your wedding bands with this one as well! Wear it in good health!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh that is just beautiful! I love how sparkly the halo is around that lovely clean line of the bezel.
ps ha! at "dogter" - she's lovely

acezarra

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful AnaClare! That is such a unique setting and looks wonderful on you! I definitely prefer the look of this setting on you vs. the Anita, there was something not quite right about it. So awesome that you can wear your wedding bands with this one as well! Wear it in good health!

Thank you! My closest friends said the same thing you did. This setting is just so much more "me." It makes my heart swoon. I just love it.

acezarra

Shiny_Rock
Oh that is just beautiful! I love how sparkly the halo is around that lovely clean line of the bezel.
ps ha! at "dogter" - she's lovely

We are obsessed with our boxer. We call her Madame because we are basically at her beck and call. :lol:

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
The setting looks so substantial and yet delicate at the same time. Just curious - do you notice a difference with the centre diamond between the two settings. I love the way this setting delineates the centre stone.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is so unusual! It's beautiful!

acezarra

Shiny_Rock
The setting looks so substantial and yet delicate at the same time. Just curious - do you notice a difference with the centre diamond between the two settings. I love the way this setting delineates the centre stone.

I completely agree about how it is substantial but not in a bad way. It is perfect for me because I feel safe wearing it. The center diamond looks amazing in this setting. I don't notice the difference in color between the melee and center stone in this setting whereas I definitely did in the Anita. I think it is because of the bezel separating the two. I originally wanted the diamond to flow into the halo (like it does in the emilya) setting but I love the look of my setting with the bezel. It sets my heart a flutter!!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful halo!! Definitely looks great on you!! Congrats!! :love:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That may be the first minimalist halo I've seen! It's lovely, and I'm glad you now have a ring that makes your heart sing!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooo that's beautiful, I love the bezel and the halo combo.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's so pretty AnnaClare! I do think Sholdt settings are well made and made to last. Enjoy your new reset!

acezarra

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone for your comments. I want to run around and show everyone in sight. But, I restrain myself. :lol: It just feels right in my hand.

Kbell

Shiny_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful!! I'm usually not a halo fan but I'm loving yours!

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is beautiful, I love it! I am also so glad I read this post as I've been looking at the Anita as on option to the double halo rings I am loving, but I am not easy on things so I don't think it would work! Your ring is gorgeous!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is just beautiful and totally shows off your amazing center. Congratulations!!! It looks lovely on you.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

acezarra

Shiny_Rock
This is beautiful, I love it! I am also so glad I read this post as I've been looking at the Anita as on option to the double halo rings I am loving, but I am not easy on things so I don't think it would work! Your ring is gorgeous!
Yes, the Anita is really gorgeous. It is super thing though and I needed something more substantial.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your diamond and ring are gorgeous.

SapphireLover

Brilliant_Rock
@AnaClare i know this is very old and you are now selling the setting, but I was wondering if you could tell me more about your diamond wedding band. Where is it from? What width is it?

headlight

Ideal_Rock
Fabulous! So glad it’s now perfect for you. Well worth all you went through!

Morenita21

Brilliant_Rock
Such a beautiful ring! Enjoy!

acezarra

Shiny_Rock
@AnaClare i know this is very old and you are now selling the setting, but I was wondering if you could tell me more about your diamond wedding band. Where is it from? What width is it?

Hi @SapphireLover! It is a BGD bead set 1/2 eternity band. They made it for me using the diamonds I had from their dream band after realizing the dream band didn't work for me. The created it using a CAD which I am including. I don't know the width but would guess 2-3 mm. I love the band, it has served me well. However, I got divorced and don't wear it. Trying to decide if I should resell it. Screen Shot 2019-12-10 at 9.02.13 AM.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results