color
clarity

BGD Black (AGS 000) 2.01 G cushion in Jeff Cooper setting

Bloempje

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I wanted to verify if there would be any interest in this ring:

Black by Brian Gavin Cushion from July 2019
Original receipt, papers, certificates, box, etc. included.
Eligible for a lifetime upgrade (100% of the value) with Brian Gavin.

Specs:
Carat: 2.010
Color: G
Clarity: VS2
Measurements: 7.47 x 8.26 x 5.12 mm
Cut: AGS ideal
Light performance: ideal
Polish: ideal
Symmetry: ideal
Table: 47.7
Depth: 61.9
Crown: 16.70
Crown angle: 35.50
Star: 0
Pav Angle: 40.90
Pavillon: 43.40
Lower girdle: 0
Culet: pointed
Fluor: negligible
Girdle: Thin to very thick faceted.

Setting: Chaya by Jeff Cooper in 18K gold, approx. 0.12ctw G/H SI diamond melee sidestones.
Size: 4.5 but can be resized.

Please send me a DM if you're interested.

BG Black I.jpg BG Black II.jpg BG Black III.jpg BG BLACK IV.jpg BG Black V.jpg BG Black ii.jpg BG Black VI.jpg BG Black VII.jpg Thanks!

GlitterInMyHair

Brilliant_Rock
You will need to create listing on LoupeTroop or Diamond Bistro for interested persons to contact you.

There is no messaging function on PS.

Q

Queenie60

Wow! That's a beautiful ring - sorry you need to part with it. Wishing you luck for a quick sale.

eesmom

Shiny_Rock
Stunning! Have you had the ring long? I usually am not drawn to cushions but your stone is beautiful.

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@eesmom ...SAME! I am not normally a cushion person, but this way made me do a double take. Super pretty, @Bloempje . Looking forward to seeing your listing.

eesmom

Shiny_Rock
Oops, I see that it is from July 2019! Did you change your mind about the shape? Or size? Curious.

Bloempje

Rough_Rock
Oops, I see that it is from July 2019! Did you change your mind about the shape? Or size? Curious.

Well, the thing is, I reaaaallly would like to have an oval. :) I have been following Jean Dousset, Ring Conciërge, ... and I’m really into the oval thing. :) I have tried some on last weekend and I feel it really fits my hand/fingers, if that makes sense.
Brian however only offers ovals from other vendors AND there is no possibility to upgrade later on for ovals. I know this will not be my “final” stone and there will be upgrades in my future. So I wanted to “test the market” and see if I would get a fair price (I know I will take a loss off course) for my cushion, that I could use towards an oval from a vendor that offers upgrades.
I’ve had another (signature style) cushion from Brian which was equally beautiful. I traded that one for this one from his Black line. The stone is magnificent but I regret the shape since I have my mind set on an oval.

I’ll make a loupe troup listing later this week but I’m not yet sure about my asking price at this point.

Last edited:

Bloempje

Rough_Rock
Bump

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I'm not in the market, even though it's lovely. I do think if you had a price listed it would help. If I was looking for a modern cushion, I wouldn't know if it was in my budget.

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you landed on an asking price yet?

Bloempje

Rough_Rock
I'm not in the market, even though it's lovely. I do think if you had a price listed it would help. If I was looking for a modern cushion, I wouldn't know if it was in my budget.

Have you landed on an asking price yet?

Thank you for your feedback. I added my asking price in the listing.

Lovemoresparkle

Rough_Rock
Hello,

Is the ring still available?

Thank you!

Lovemoresparkle

Rough_Rock
How much are you asking?

Thank you!

diamondsR4eVR

Brilliant_Rock
This stone is gorgeous! I have a sweet spot for cushions as I wore one for years. GL with your sale, OP!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For what it's worth, I think the shape of the cushion is a *perfect* reflection of the shape of your ring finger nail; it mimics your nails perfectly. Each to his own, of course, but - man! - that shape is perfect on your shaped finger! It has an architectural aspect to it that is simply missing in ovals. I also think the oval fashion will come and go - they're *really* in fashion at the moment, but I expect that to be gone in a couple of years. Ovals are a great shape - no doubt - but that cushion has my heart.

Either way, I hope you end somewhere you love.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you don't end up selling it and you want more finger coverage, I'd buy two smaller cushions and make a butt kicking 3 stone out of it!!! Or halo it - that's a running joke around here because I'd halo just about anything!!!

Sunshine812

Shiny_Rock
Hi, just curious, what kind of Oval would you be interested in? Any chance an Oval from AV or now DG?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results