shape
carat
color
clarity

BGD Black 2 ct 5 stone ring!!

csloan215

Rough_Rock
8B7F7DBB-BB4E-4859-A7BF-F0ED0D2CE451.jpeg 1DB8F57E-CA85-4719-818E-F6E2922D5B00.jpeg 44C54F09-00B0-4357-94D2-763EE2AC0849.jpeg This morning the 5 stone band of my dreams arrived! It’s officially my 10 year anniversary ring and I’m planning to wear it alone in place of my wedding set. A huge thank you to Demelza and PierreBear whose rings I shamelessly copied.

All of the stones are Brian Gavin Black .41, F-G, VS1-2

Size 4.25

It fits perfectly between my fingers and I wanted it to look as much like a half-eternity as possible. I love catching glimpses of it during the day :kiss2:

WOW!! Absolutely stunning! It's total perfection on your tiny finger, congratulations on 10 years!

Beautiful! Congratulations!!!

Those stones are amazing. Congratulations on 10 years of marriage! Wear your anniversary ring in good health.

Absolutely stunning ring!:love: I love 5 stones and this must now be one of my most favorite! Congrats on your 10year anniversary and your gorgeous new ring!!

Perfection!!

That's an amazing ring!!!!! Enjoy!

Bright and beautiful!:love:

That's so pretty and it looks fabulous on you! I'm so jelly!

Gorgeous! (Our new girls are fraternal twins :lol-2:) Congratulations on 10 years! :kiss2:

Thanks everyone! I spent so much time agonizing over this ring that it’s such a relief to be wearing it. I even wore a cheapie cz for a month to make sure it was really what I wanted. Everyone’s opinions and posts were so helpful and I’m glad to be able to contribute now

GASP. Holy crap. That is beautiful!

Gorgeous! (Our new girls are fraternal twins :lol-2:) Congratulations on 10 years! :kiss2:
My husband really is a fraternal twin. So funny!! And yes, your spectacular ring had me checking my email an absurd amount of times to see when my ring was going to ship. It was a 36hr eternity!!!

So gorgeous!! Love that profile view!

Its gorgeous! :love: :love: :love:
So beautiful and looks terrific on you!

Love the packaging and engraved hearts and arrows viewfinder! Lovely surprise!

Congrats to you and your DH on your 10th Anniversary! =)2

:love::love::love::love::love: Amazing!! Happy Anniversary!!!

Wowza! Suits you perfectly!

I had to prop my head back up off my laptop! happy anniversary and what a ring! I love trellis settings and those stones are to die for! :love::love::love:

Beautiful :love::love::love:

It is very beautiful and reminiscent of the Sasha Primak ring that Demelza had at one time.

Congrats on your tenth anniversary and wear it in health and happiness!

Congrats and what a gorgeous ring!:Up_to_something2::P2

Congratulations on 10 years and the baby and you definitely deserve that stunning sparkler!Gorgeous!

Congrats on 10 years! This is a beautiful ring! That wall to wall bling is blinding!

Beautiful ring! Happy anniversary!

Gorgeous!!! :love::love:

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP