shape
carat
color
clarity

BGD 5-stone trellis band...belated push present!

reyang

Rough_Rock
AHHHHHH! How can I concentrate on work when this is waiting for me at the FedEx Service Center.

Quick stats and then back to work so I can finish quickly and pick this baby up!

All stones are J VS2 0.32ct Brian Gavin Signature
Setting is the Five Stone Trellis Band II in Platinum size 5.5

5831_briangavin_5stonetrellis3b_0.jpg

5876_briangavin_5stonetrellis2b_0.jpg

6954_briangavin_5stonetrellis4b_1.jpg

OneFifty

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!! What a fantastic push present and I love that you incorporated your baby's birthstone in it. I definitely would not be able to concentrate on work with that waiting for me. I hope you wear it with you and your baby in the best of health. And of course please post shots once you get it in your hot little hands.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I really adore this band! Congrats on your little one, and on your new bling!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah, just my size!!! ;)) Can't WAIT to see your hand shots! It will be gorgeous, I am sure!!!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Omg! I am feigning for one of these! Lucky you! Congrats on the new push present and what is signifies!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
YAY!! That's my size and I've been wondering what size 5-stone I should get. Can't wait to see your hand shots. and what a great push present!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh reyang!!! :love: that is GORGEOUS!!! :love: What beautiful J stones --- wow --- they are so white and spectacular! Awesome push present -- I love trellis settings! (I have a BGD trellis myself and you will LOVE the workmanship!!)

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
I wouldn't be able to concentrate either!!!! Congrats on the beautiful ring! Have to see this gorgeous thing on you asap! :appl:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I love it--elegant, like a big glass of champagne!

cheers--Sharon

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Ooooooo! Can't wait for handshots. I imagine it will be quite amazing!

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my! That is gorgeous! I love the trellis and the surprise stone.
Don't get a speeding ticket on the way to pick it up! :lol:

stci

Ideal_Rock
Love love your ring Lady! Congrats for your newborn and your push present! :love: :appl: :love:

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I love that setting!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:wavey: reyang!!! do you have it yet??? are you blown away and totally in love with it??? Where are the hand shots - you know PS expects a 5 - 10 minute turn around time from opening the box to posting on PS!!! :lol:

it is going to be so beautiful on you!! I can't wait to see it!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty! We will be anxiously awaiting hand shots!

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your new family member!!! This ring is a lovely way to commemorate it, the trellis is beautiful!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
I didn't get a push present! :angryfire: Think 13 years is too belated?? ;-) It's stunning, congratulations to you and your family!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Can't wait to see hand shots!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to your new addition! Love the surprise stone, definitely gives it that something extra from other five stones. I would also like to echo the request for hand shots as this is my size too!! ^.^

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your new baby! Boy you young ladies are lucky...there was no talk of push presents when I had my sons! All we got in the old days was a dozen roses, a pat on the back and take-out food for a couple of weeks. But now that I know of this tradition DH has to pay up :naughty:

I love the spec's on your ring! If I ever get a rb five stone this is the size I would select & I'm sure J's will be perfect. Please post lots of handshots when you receive it :)

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
Wow that's beautiful!! I love trellis settings :love: Can't wait to see handshots!!

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful beautiful ring, congrats on the baby too!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
congrats on the baby and beautiful ring :appl:

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hand shots! Hand shots!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on the baby boy and the beautiful ring!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful, congrats and enjoy!!

reyang

Rough_Rock
Sorry Ladies for the delay in posting hand shots. The little one's been constipated and I've been trying all weekend to get him to go number 2 (TMI, I know). However, I wanted to thank you all for your wonderful comments and post a few hand shots. I apologize for the pitiful iPhone pictures taken in my kitchen :(sad

It's super sparkly in person. I think 1.6ctw is just the right size for my 5.5 finger. It's substantial, yet comfortable. I see myself alternating it with my wedding set on some days or wearing it as a RHR on the days that I need a little extra bling :naughty: Pricescope is such a blessing and a curse at times because now I find myself looking for bands to stack with it... :rolleyes:

img_269.jpg

img_0052.jpg

img_0054.jpg

Efriede

Shiny_Rock
It looks really beautiful on you, very blingy indeed. I was wondering how 0.32 5 stone would look on 5.5 size finger, as it is also my size..thank you for posing the pictures and congratulations to your baby!

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
very pretty ring. congrat on the baby too x

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Mmm yummy!! Looks GREAT on you!!! Will be bookmarking your thread!! :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results