shape
carat
color
clarity

BF: 'what kind of ring do you want?' Quad: blank :(

quaddio

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Randomly on the phone after we've both had stressful weeks he asked me what I kind of ring I want. I was surprised to say the least and couldn't answer, just blurted out 'I don't know, I already have one'. So very un-Pricescope of me!

Given how infrequently I wear the ring I have (even though I love it) I wonder whether I should get another? I think he'd be sad if he choose something and I didn't wear it.

RingGirl

Rough_Rock
Hey! Congratulations!

For me it’s been a week since he asked if I want to help pick a ring and I’m starting to regret it… :roll:
I also have a ring I don’t wear or to be more exact 3 matching ring that belonged to my grandmother (ruby, sapphire and emerald) , putting them on only 2-3 times a year also makes me wonder on putting a big investment on engagement ring…

I think and hope that after putting it on I will never take it off (like my mother), but only time will tell :read:

What are your pros and cons?

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I personally would prefer a ring that has a low profile with bezel set stones, with sufficient sparkles yet not too blingy for every day wear.

I already have a ring in mind, long before I met my gentleman friend, and may one day have it made as a RHR if the all important question is never asked. :naughty:

DK :))

totallyfree

Shiny_Rock
You could always have a look at bands? Not the traditional diamond ring but something you might feel more comfortable wearing day-to-day?

Also, potentially less $ outlay for him, and if you do decide you want something more significant later on then you could look at a traditional ring.

quaddio

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi Totally Free,

Great suggestion. I think bands are a great option and I like the idea of less $$ outlay given that I may not wear them so much.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results