shape
carat
color
clarity

BF leaving for his new job today

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
I am still here, I know it is only 2 weeks. But is is so weird that he is gone. I guess it just makes it seem more real that we are moving to another state.

I am glad he is finally going to start working on Monday, he has been so much more happy and confident since he got this job.

I am sure I will keep myself so busy that the time will fly, but I kind of miss him already.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Where are you guys moving to? Does this mean you''ll be able to stay together still?

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
We are moving to Texas. New Mexico fell through about a month after I thought I was going there. We are going to be 2 hours apart. I will be in a really small town, and he will be in the closest city. This is the best case situation so I am happy. Plus it gives me an excuse to get out of the small town on the weekend :).

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Are you able to find work in your new town? Good luck to your BF.

cheers--Sharon

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/1/2009 10:08:21 PM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:

Are you able to find work in your new town? Good luck to your BF.

cheers--Sharon

Yep, there is a little clinic waiting for me
1.gif

Thanks for the well wishes for the BF

mariewest

Shiny_Rock
Good luck with the move. My SO moved at the end of August for grad. school and I''m stuck six hours away in a different state, trying to find a job in his area. You are lucky that you have job lined up for you. I''m sure everything will work out wonderfully.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well yay! I''m glad that the best case scenario took place!

And a huge congrats to your BF for getting a new job. Heck, a huge congrats for things working out so there would be any LDRs in your future!

I know you''ll miss him for now, but just think, in two weeks you''ll be pretty dang close. Just curious, what is the closest big city? There are always tons of PS GTGs in TX.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
mariewest - Thanks. I hope you are able to find a job in his area!

FrekeChild - We will be apart during the week, but I am ok with that. We are both usually pretty busy anyways. He will be living in San Antonio which is the closest major city from me. When he started looking for jobs, he assumed he would end up in Austin, because that is the tech center of TX. That is about 4 hours from where I will be, so this is far better. I was watching CNN and TX is the only state right now with positive job growth, so I guess this was a case of the stars being aligned. Now all of his laid off friends are calling him and asking him to give their resumes to the HR guy (they are hiring lots of people right now). He hasn''t even started yet!

I am going to try and make a PS GTG in TX. I was always on call during the CA get togethers. But now, NO MORE CALL
9.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Stinks about the distance, but I''m so glad things are moving in the right direction for you guys! I hear good things about Texas, I hope you like it. And hooray for not being on call anymore!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Thanks princeesss. I have been to San Antonio, it is a fun city. And while I hate to leave the perfect weather I have been living in, I would rather be in a state where it is too hot vs too cold. I hate cold weather.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results