shape
carat
color
clarity

bezel set eternity rings?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
can someone help me find pictures of some bezel set diamond rings along the lines of this:

21320412_xl.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
i only see a red x too. you can't copy pics off the internet any longer, you've got to name them and upload them. if the pics are on PS then you can still copy and paste.

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
i am notoriously lousy at posting pictures.
emembarrassed.gif
apologies.

i''ve tried an attachment this go around.

chrono -- nice find! i''m thinking more along the lines of a full bezel...

bezel set eye candy.jpg

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/5/2007 4:22:58 PM
Author: mrssalvo
i only see a red x too. you can''t copy pics off the internet any longer, you''ve got to name them and upload them. if the pics are on PS then you can still copy and paste.

thanks for the info mrss and too bad. that was so easy the old way.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
More like this?

R616026.jpg

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
chrono you are good! I like the middle one the best.

To be upfront, I''m sort of just dreaming at the keyboard here...my birthday is right around the corner, BUT, we just got back from a fantastic trip to paris and there are more practical financial concerns that take priority right now.

however, i spied that ring a while ago and i just can''t get it out of my head. someday, it''s going to find its way to my finger
9.gif

i love how it''s sort of antique and elegant looking.

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/5/2007 4:23:41 PM
Author: lovelylulu
emembarrassed.gif
apologies.

Ooh! I like this one very much! H
30.gif
How lovely! I have not seen anything quite like this either! I want this some day!!!
3.gif

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
They are so beautiful... Tiffany makes one although I;m sure it''s very pricey!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/5/2007 4:23:41 PM
Author: lovelylulu
emembarrassed.gif
apologies.

Pretty!!!!

San Diego Bride

Shiny_Rock
the one you posted is beautiful lovelylulu! i LOVE the different sizes of diamonds.

here is a not-so-good picture of my bezel set eternity ring. it''s alternating rounds and baguettes.

noviasbezelsetring.jpg

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
oooohhh! novia, i love your ring! I have an emerald cut engagement ring, so your alternating baguettes would compliment it nicely. i do like the variation of size in the ring that i posted. was yours custom made?

gail: the one i posted is actually from tiffany's celebration collection and i think it retails for $3k+. I wonder it would be done for less...

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/6/2007 8:38:39 AM
Author: novia

the one you posted is beautiful lovelylulu! i LOVE the different sizes of diamonds.

here is a not-so-good picture of my bezel set eternity ring. it''s alternating rounds and baguettes.
Novia,
Your rings are LOVELY!!! I love that eternity ring with alternating rounds and baguettes... I have not seen anything quite like that and I LOVE IT!!! By any chance, do you have more pictures of your ring?
36.gif

San Diego Bride

Shiny_Rock
thanks for the compliments, ladies! i don't have any more pictures of my ring. i need to take the pricescope picture taking class in order to get some good ones!

my ring isn't custom made. it's a tacori, but i never saw it online or on their website. i'm slightly embarassed to say i found it at a b&m with a bad reputation in california. i fell in love with it as soon as i saw it and worked backwards to find an engagement ring that worked with the wedding ring. i definitely had trepidations about working with the store, but my love of the ring won out. i bought my diamond online and then the solitaire setting from the b&m because i wanted to know they would work well together. i did this before pricescope and didn't pay attention to the prong issue. i love the look of the 6 prong, but it rubs against the wedding ring. i've been casually looking for plain bezel solitaire settings to possibly change mine out at some point, but for now i like them as is. i so wish i would have found this website earlier!
39.gif

ps: i think it would be gorgeous with an emerald engagment ring, lulu!

San Diego Bride

Shiny_Rock
here''s my favorite bezel-set wedding ring...

http://www.charleskoll.com/aniv2.html

they also carry it with alternating princess cuts and baguettes which would be gorgeous with your emerald, lulu. i had this ring (princess and baguettes) custom made into an engagement ring with an asscher and a surprise garnet on the basket. it was the most beautiful ring i''ve ever seen. too bad the guy wasn''t up to par. when i found the real love of my life, i just couldn''t bring myself to pick a ring that was too similar. i love my husband more than anything in the world and my rings hold incredible sentimental value, but DAMN i miss that other ring!

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Don''t buy from snd gems! What you get is NOT what they show on their website. The quality is so differnt it borders on fraud. I bought something a few years ago and the qualtiy was beyond poor and I returned it within their stated return policy. They gave me so much hassle about refunding my credit card I ended up putting it in dispute with my AE card. American Express was great and they went after them and got my money back. Their photos look great on the site but if you read the fine print somewhere (that I noticed AFTER my purchase) it states that the photos are representations only and not actual photos of what you will be getting. Stay clear from them! Fun site to get ideas and pretty photos but take those photos and idea to someone reputable.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results