color
clarity

Beware of Sextortionists

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Wow. This guy should have used his powers for good, he would be the next Trump.

The worst part is that women even HAVE nude pictures on their computers/in their email. I don't get why they would ask for trouble like that. Learn from the celebs, they WILL come out!

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A favorite trick was seeding peer-to-peer networks with popular-sounding song titles that were actually malware; when someone downloaded and executed the file, their machine was infected and would open itself to Mijangos's control.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JulieN|1315516925|3012987 said:
A favorite trick was seeding peer-to-peer networks with popular-sounding song titles that were actually malware; when someone downloaded and executed the file, their machine was infected and would open itself to Mijangos's control.

This may be a hijack but, serves em right for stealing music.
I HATE this new mentality that "I have a right to all music for free since record companies are so rich; besides, when stealing is THIS easy it must not be stealing!".

TristanC

Brilliant_Rock
Why do people have nude pictures of themselves on computer? Can't they just disrobe and look again when they need to remind themselves what the bits looked like?

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
TristanC|1315537331|3013238 said:
Why do people have nude pictures of themselves on computer? Can't they just disrobe and look again when they need to remind themselves what the bits looked like?

i don't understand this either...or that everyone has an inappropriate tape of some kind a la paris hilton

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the last 100 years have turned us into people who feel being on camera somehow makes us special.

We are a media culture.

People look at pictures and videos for amusement and entertainment.
Real life is not groovy enough.

chemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, ok, I'm too much of a prude to really have to worry about naked pictures on my hardrive, but I'm sure my webcam has been privy to some scenes I wouldn't want public! I used to keep my computer in my room during school, webcam usually off, but if somebody hacked it and took image captures I'm sure they would have loads of creepy stuff.

My point is, you're not safe just because you don't POSE for photos.

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
chemgirl|1315546530|3013359 said:
Yeah, ok, I'm too much of a prude to really have to worry about naked pictures on my hardrive, but I'm sure my webcam has been privy to some scenes I wouldn't want public! I used to keep my computer in my room during school, webcam usually off, but if somebody hacked it and took image captures I'm sure they would have loads of creepy stuff.

Since I am quite neurotic on this point, I keep the built in webcam in my notebook (which I would much rather it didn't have, but it seems t o be standard equipment these days) not only off, but covered with some sticky tape.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lady_Disdain|1315547542|3013375 said:
chemgirl|1315546530|3013359 said:

Since I am quite neurotic on this point, I keep the built in webcam in my notebook (which I would much rather it didn't have, but it seems t o be standard equipment these days) not only off, but covered with some sticky tape.

I've been meaning to tell you that your tape fell off. :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results