shape
carat
color
clarity

WARNING! Beware Enchanted Diamonds

MK Malone

Shiny_Rock
I had a horrible experience with Enchanted Diamonds that ended in late April 2019. I wasn’t going to post here, but in light of recent knowledge, I feel it’s the right thing to do as I want to warn my diamond friends. Something very bad is going down. You can see on Yelp in the past 30 days, but especially in the past 48 hours, many people (and a former employee) are posting about not receiving their diamond (or paycheck) and now they cannot get a hold of ED. Phones are disconnected, office is closed, live chat is down. You can see some communication on their Instagram page, on the most recent post. It is truly a living nightmare for many who are currently out thousands of dollars. I can see now that I dodged a major bullet. Please friends, read the yelp reviews in the past 30 days before you consider buying from ED. Also, about two weeks ago, ED has been removed as a recommended vendor at RareCarat. I truly hope ED does the right thing and issues prompt refunds to all their customers in waiting.

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There was an article on the JCK site that said they liquidated. It looks like RareCarat is willing to help the customers. I hope it all works out.

MK Malone

Shiny_Rock
Yep. Everything needs to go to the main thread. See link above. Thanks!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results