shape
carat
color
clarity

Beverley K- Pearlmans

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
What do you guys think about these sparklies as wedding jewelry? I found them on the Pearlman''s site. Does anyone own any Beverley K jewelry? Any pics?

Here are the earrings

BeverleyKEarrings.jpg

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Matching pendant:

BeverleyKPendant.jpg

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Not bad prices either for designer jewelry. Here''s the description:

Item: 12PP2 - Gorgeous and shimmering 18k white gold Beverly K earrings, with .38ct in diamonds. Price: $990.00

Item: 16PP3 - This simply stunning 18kt white gold Beverley K. pendant shines and shimmers with .18cts. in diamonds. Price: $530.00

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t recall hearing of her before but as soon as I saw the pictures you posted I was drooling. I haven''t taken the time to go through all the designers on Pearlman''s site yet - but had I seen those, they mighta been on my Christmas list.
27.gif
I think they''re divine! I love the sparkly, vintage feel to the design.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Those are pieces that you could wear on your wedding day and well beyond. :)

ky6

Shiny_Rock
I think those pieces would be beautiful wedding jewelry

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Wow I think they are really pretty and the prices are not bad at all....and like someone said, you can wear those pieces everyday if you wanted to...I say go for it!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
lovely!! if you can afford it, do it! i wanted to get real diamonds for my jewelry as well and something almost exactly spot on to what you have selected, but in the end it just was not an expense i wanted to take on with all the other stuff we were paying for. i kind of regret it because having real diamond wedding jewelry is kind of a fun thing, and to pass onto children or whatever, or just to be sentimental about, but it just wasn't in the cards (we had just bought our house, were paying for the wedding etc!) ... so if you can swing it i say go for it and i love the set!

oh ETA i just saw the pricing and man i am bummed i didn't see that when we were looking (well this was 2 years ago) because the pricing is great for the set!! oh well! love it.

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, I agree!!
I love the set! What a perfect excuse to buy yourself some diamonds! Very classic yet elegant.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/29/2006 12:02:05 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
I love her pieces. It reminds me a lot of the Carl Blackburn pieces. Really elegant. :)
Good eye SDL! Apparently Beverley K is the new name of Carl Blackburn''s jewelry.

I copied and pasted this from Pearlman''s site:

"As of Fall 2005, the Carl Blackburn Collection has been rebranded as the Beverley K. Collection. The jewelry is still handmade to the same expectations by the same highly-qualified artisans, just under a new brand.
Designer jewelry master, Carl Blackburn, has dedicated two decades of his life to the jewelry business. A native Californian,
with a filial reverence for both land and sea, Blackburn has an abiding respect for European traditions; his family roots trace back 600 years to medieval England.

These forces drive Carl Blackburn''s vintage-inspired jewelry designs, which combine echoes of Medieval Europe—- boldly ornate crests and icons—- with delicate hand-crafted floral designs that capture the essence of nature in a manner that''s identifiably vintage, yet somehow timeless.

Says Carl Blackburn, "Creativity and craftsmanship are everything to us. I never stop thinking about the next great design, or the newest way to improve the quality of our pieces even further. Each day that I come to the studio, it''s all about raising the bar and taking it to the next level. For me, that''s the greatest part of the whole experience. Truly, it''s what drives us."

These days, so many jewelry manufacturers use the term "hand-crafted" that the words
have become almost meaningless. But at Carl Blackburn Jewelry, the original definition, made famous by luminaries like Louis Cartier and L.C. Tiffany, remains. According to Carl Blackburn, "The more human labor we can put into each piece, the more satisfied I feel that we have created an item truly worth owning. You can put any one of our pieces under a microscope and instantly see that it''s been made by hand -- and not just by any hand, but by the hand of an artist."

Every Platinum Original by Carl Blackburn Jewelry begins with carefully selected diamond melee and a premium-grade platinum alloy mix. Then Blackburn''s craftsmen go to work, performing each stage of the manufacturing process with the same level of artistry and care. The first stage is hand-filigree, a painstaking method whereby a strand of platinum is pulled to a precise thickness and length, flattened evenly, set into the negative spaces of the gallery of the piece, then finely welded so it appears suspended in space. The result is a delicate lace pattern reminiscent of fine antique embroidery. "

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Jelly!

I almost bought that exact necklace from Pearlman''s. I was debating between that and the Xo pendant. I didn''t get it b/c it measures 12 mm (I called Bill and asked him) and for me, since I was looking for an everyday pendant, that was bigger than I would have liked.

What kind of wedding dress do you have? I think if you have a simple neckline it would look awesome!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
wow... they''re absolutely gorgeous! And I think the price looks quite reasonable too.

Go for it! I loove them
30.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Here''s a picture of my dress (not me of course!)

Pebbles, thanks for answering my question about the size. I emailed Pearlman''s this morning to find out the actual size of the necklace. It''s very funny because I am also considering WF''s XO pendant or flower custer pendant too! Great minds think alike.
2.gif

JellysDressA.jpg

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
Well with your dress I would definitely go with the Beverly K pendant over either the XO or the heart cluster. The Beverly K one is much more romantic and the XO in particular is too trendy for your dress.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh Jelly, they are beautiful and perfect for your wedding! How exciting!!!

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
Jelly, I absolutely love the set! honestly. it''s so beautiful. i''m thinking to myself right now "hmmmm, lulu -- wouldn''t you just love something like that"

it''s a great price and you''ll definately wear them over and over and over and over and over

you have to buy them and then post pictures!!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results