shape
carat
color
clarity

bestbridalprices.com???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bex215

Rough_Rock
HI All!

I went dress shopping this weekend for the first time and found the most AMAZING dress! Its the total opposite of what I thought I wanted and I''m in LOOOVE.
Anyhow, the boutique has it selling for an okay price, just a tiny bit over my budget. I found it for sale on bestbridalprices.com for a few hundred dollars less. Does anyone have any experience with this site? Are they legit?
Please forgive me, I''ve never planned a wedding before
2.gif

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have personally never heard of them before. But, if you know the designer, and the style number, I''d check out netbride.com They will match the price you found on the other site (or even beat it) and there isn''t any sales tax, etc. It can take a few days to get a quote from them though.

Sorry I cant be more help!

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
I am in a friend''s wedding this summer and we are looking into purchasing our BM dresses from this site for the same reasons as you. We''re also looking into Just Pretty Store where you save even more if you''re buying 2 or more dresses. My friend (the bride) has several co-workers that have ordered from bestbridalprices and had no complaints...but I don''t really have any detailed reviews. Sorry. My friend''s wedding is the beginning of June and we''re planning to order the dresses soon (just waiting for one more BM to get sized), so I can update you on what site we decide to go with and our experience if you have a bit more time to decide...
1.gif

Bex215

Rough_Rock
These are great suggestions-THANKS!

Sammy, I''m not in a huge rush so let me know how it goes. I probably won''t be ordering for a month or so...unless I get ridiculously impatient!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
I would second Redrose on Netbride. I ordered my dress and my bridesmaids'' dresses from them, and they had the best prices on both. They were reliable, efficient, and cost-effective, and they shipped the dresses well ahead of the promised ship date. I would email them for a quote.

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve heard good things for both netbride and bestbridalprices. I''ve not bought from either of them, but I''ve corresponded by eamil with bbb. I was quite impressed with their customer service.

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Bex,

I did not by my dress online, but I am going to buy the bridesmaid dresses online. I just got the 2009 edition of the "Bridal Bargins" book and they actually rate most of the online sites. While they don''t mention bestbridalprices.com, I have found it to be ok, price wise, in my comparison shopping. In the book though, they mention two or three places that I have heard very good things about and were rated "A" for price, customer service, etc. There top rated were (in no particular order):
NetBride
Pearl''s Place
RK Bridal

Personally, I have talked to Pearl''s and RK and Pearl''s is by FAR the best priced for my dress of all the websites

Good luck with where ever you choose and let me know if you would like any info from my experience so far...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results