shape
carat
color
clarity

Best SMALL home fitness equipment?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
When we moved into our new place, we had to abandon my beloved elliptical machine. It had served me well for 9 years (and was such a great form of exercise!), but it literally didn''t fit into the new place - we couldn''t get it up the stairs! So now, I''m looking for a new workout machine.

I''m misanthropic enough that I HATE gyms, and while I''m living close enough to CPW to just roller-blade or even jog in summer, I want something I can use inside when the weather is bad. Do you guys have any suggestions? I''m looking for something aerobic-ish, so if you love the quality of your folding elliptical, rowing machine, whatever, please pass your suggestions my way!

MsP

Brilliant_Rock
What about a road bike and a trainer? ... then you can use it inside when the weather is bad(on the trainer) but ALSO outside when the weather is great(obvs without the trainer). A decent trainer will cost you ~$300 and then of course you''ll need a bike.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oooo, clever idea! This totally hadn''t occurred to me. I will have to look into this!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I do a lot of dvd''s, like biggest loser cardio, and tae bo. I also recommend hand weights, elastic bands, bosu balls, yoga mats, and a large exercise ball (if you can fit it). Jump ropes work as well (go outside) and you can always jog.

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
Skipping is the best cardiovascular exercise you can do. And the rope takes up no space!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results