shape
carat
color
clarity

best place to create your wedding website?

slg47

Ideal_Rock
Hey Fellow BIWs (and already married ladies!)--what site did you use to make your wedding website?

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
I used WeddingWindow.com after reading some article comparing different wedding websites. I paid for the service (and a dedicated domain name) but I'm REALLY happy with the customization level available. And it was really easy. For me, it has been worth the money.

I've also used their planning tools (particularly their guest list tracker) and am impressed. My MOH was shocked at how quickly I could get an address list together for the bachelorette party. I think her exact words were "you're freaking me out."

There are some discount codes online.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Our website is hosted by WeddingWire. I found their website much easier to navigate than theknot, I loved the amount of customization available (not a TON, but enough that our website feels like "us"), and there's some cool features like wedding maps and RSVPs (which we will be using for our local post-wedding reception). It was also free.

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
I also used weddingwindow.com. It's not free, but I really enjoyed being able to customize it a lot, so it was worth it for me.

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
i just set up a website with shutterfly.com (for free). the plan was that people would/could upload their photos after the wedding. that didn't really happen but oh well! we had a few different tabs: homepage (which had a welcome section, how we met, the overview of the wedding details), event info (which was directions/transportation info, hotel/lodging info, map of the area, and registry info), a calendar of all wedding related events, and guest book. it was easy to set up & free, which were my two requirements.

pinki

Shiny_Rock
We used the free site at the knot. I was looking at site's that you pay for, but in the end decided against it and I was glad...we barely had any traffic on our wedding website.

megumic

Brilliant_Rock
projectwedding.com -- it allowed us to use a password, which i liked a lot.

getting excited

Shiny_Rock
We are using wedsite.com. I had not seen it until my future sister in law used it. I like it because it is different than any other website I had seen before. I was deciding between that and wedding window. I liked the planning tools of wedding window, but the desing of wedsite won me over.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results