shape
carat
color
clarity

Best place to buy decent quality 2.5mm and 3mm royal blue sapphires without totally breaking the bank?

matt_k

Shiny_Rock
Sorry to be a broken record on the teensy sapphire kick , but I was wondering where the best place to buy quality 2.5mm and 3mm blue sapphires with rich royal blue color at a decent price? I need one teensy 3mm blue Sapphire to finish up a 3 stone ring project. I already have a very nice (and affordable) 3mm pink Sapphire and a nice 3mm yellow sapphire lined up, but I'm not thrilled with the 3mm blue Sapphire the same seller offered. I tried doing a search online, but most of the stuff being offered was really cheap (and SUPER dark) garbage. :(

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
If you’re looking for a 3mm that won’t break the bank, this could be an option.
You might have to join the Facebook group to see the post.. It’s called Heusler's Lapidary and Jewelry.

Attachments

• B0CE65CA-1CB8-40AF-B2CC-0F0E121DF2B8.jpeg
    B0CE65CA-1CB8-40AF-B2CC-0F0E121DF2B8.jpeg
    100.5 KB · Views: 26

matt_k

Shiny_Rock
If you’re looking for a 3mm that won’t break the bank, this could be an option.
You might have to join the Facebook group to see the post.. It’s called Heusler's Lapidary and Jewelry.

Thank you! I just sent him a message on Facebook.

M

maru8888777

This vendor has stones are slightly larger, and a bit more expensive, but maybe he has something in stock that could suit you? I've never bought from this vendor, so I don't know. They're still pretty dark, but maybe less so than your other options. See, for example:

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Yvonne's Hauynes look very nice too.

voce

Ideal_Rock
I do NOT recommend hauynes until you are veteran enough to have a setter experienced enough to set such a soft stone without breaking them. Even Yvonne's people, who are among the best, will occasionally break one by accident.

matt_k

Shiny_Rock
She's running a sale now, with a few nice sapphires for under 200 dollars!

Beautiful stuff! But most everything listed is still waaayyyyy more than I wanna pay. I was shocked to see how pricey even the somewhat small-ish tourmalines are. Yikes!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results