ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Autumnovember|1388551768|3584220 said:
my eyelashes with my current favorite mascara (they're real):
Damn, gorgeous!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Gypsy|1388553085|3584225 said:
I wear the Clinique High Impact as well. It thickens and defines, is budget friendly, doesn't out fast, and doesn't flake.

Also I am allergic to a lot of mascaras and I don't react to it.

Someone else also said the Clinique and I've been looking into it. I actually tried it and *love* what it does for my lashes. They also have a waterproof version so I think I'll get that. If only I could get my lashes to curl first, it'd be perfect. I'm not one to heat the curler...but I'm assuming the more I curl them, the better.

It's interesting to see so many that say they like Cover girl or Maybeline! For some reason they don't work on me :(sad

Thanks everyone for your input!!! And Happy New Year!!! :wavey:

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Autumnovember|1388463761|3583566 said:
I have super long, thick eyelashes and I LOVE Clinique High Impact mascara and also Better Than Sex by Too Faced. I used to like Dior but they dry out waaaay too fast. I actually noticed that I have to switch it up with the mascara I use because my eyelashes get too used to one kind and it stop working how it did in the beginning.

I love how soft Clinique makes my lashes and I love the brush! I didn't think I would because I like the brushes that separate (like Peter Roth or the cover girl) Your lashes look great!!

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
I was a huge fan of the Dior mascaras, but I once received a sample of the Sephora brand (Full Effect I think it's called) and it's been my go-to lately.

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Agree to try a good curler first as I dont really think the mascara can actually do much in that department! (although I can never be bothered to use one myself!) I heard terrible things about the ingredients used in waterproof mascara and personally I found it make my lashes fall out more during removal. :-o

I use this one: http://www.bourjois.com.au/katalog/our_products/eyes/mascara/volume_glamour_ultra_curl or this one: http://www.bourjois.com.au/katalog/our_products/eyes/mascara/volume_glamour_ultra_black which are around $AU20 at Priceline. Never clumps, never smudges, lots of volume, thick shiny inky black lashes. Love it! :kiss:

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Having tried dozens of mascaras over the years, I've recently discovered a perfect day time mascara, Bobbi Brown Intensifying Long Wear Mascara. It absolutely doesn't smudge throughout the day, even through the use of eye drops (I wear contacts) and yet it washes out easily without pulling out half of my lashes. It defines but it definitely doesn't do anything dramatic. Basically perfect for work.

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Love Chanel and Lancome's Hypnose. Can't remember which Chanel in particular - has small style brush for lengthening.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am testing out It Cosmetics Tightline Waterproof mascara "primer". I find it quite wet for wp, so I put my lash discovery on first then this and It's like wow.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have tried a few of the higher end brands, recently I liked Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes, but my all time favourite remains Estee Lauder Turbolash.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
01.jpg

This mascara!

Ladies, how would YOUR makeup look after sticking your head out the window into 75 MPH wind for 6 hours?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL :bigsmile:

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
LANCÔME DÉFINICILS
Oh new trick on PS...cut and paste brings the font and size along for a ride too.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results