shape
carat
color
clarity

Best Halloween Costumes

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
If you enjoy dressing up for Halloween... :appl: :appl: :appl:

What was the best costume that you've ever worn? (Unless it's the one you are planning for this year!)

If you do not enjoy dressing up for Halloween... :snooty: :doh: :roll:

Do you at least enjoy seeing what people come up with? What costumes do you consider clever or original?

Clever Pun-Based Halloween Costumes
https://www.buzzfeed.com/alivelez/1...een-costumes?utm_term=.uuyyV0aLYr#.ll4qd8l3WB

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Groan! :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Halloween thread! I don't have any costumes to share but love this Halloween action figure at Costco. Gotta love Costco.

_38482.jpg

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1477287029|4089921 said:

Kenny, Are your girls dressing up this year? Love, love, love seeing pictures of your cuties!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
kenny|1477287029|4089921 said:

Kenny, I knew you'd be thrilled with a Halloween thread! :lol:

Are your fur kids dressing up this year?

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
missy|1477310422|4089951 said:
Halloween thread! I don't have any costumes to share but love this Halloween action figure at Costco. Gotta love Costco.

Missy, I love this! It's amazing! :appl: :appl: :appl:

DH & I took Poppy to the home supply store so she could see all of the Halloween figures. She was remarkably unphased and kept pushing the hand of a cackling witch to earn a treat! :dance: She also got lots of petting by store employees in front of the display so she thought It was great! :lol:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Favorite costume I ever wore was when I was pregnant with my first child and still working, I dressed up as a nun and my prop was a ruler!

The funny thing is I wasn't really showing that much but many pointed out that I was actually a pregnant nun :shock: which wasn't purposeful at all but because of that, I won first place in our office costume contest!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results