shape
carat
color
clarity

Best gift for you...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
To receive? Candles, wines, and blank books to journal in.

To give? Wine, expensive chocolate, and those pretty fancy soaps they sell at chichi shops.

Rachel9

Shiny_Rock
Author: ZoeBartlett
chocolate/baked goods
books
flowers

And Rachel -- I love your idea of a family recipe!
Thanks ZoeBartlett, I''m not the greatest cook but sure try [?] I definitely appreciate them!
30.gif
18.gif

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
to get:
really good chocolate
flowers
l'occitane or origins hand cream
wine
a plant
a good book
kitchen gadget
homemade baked goods or candy (toffee, fudge, etc)

to give:
same as above, or any kind of gadget that complements the recipient's hobbies

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
-Chocolate. Especially orange-filled chocolate. Orange gum, orange jam, orange truffle, orange icing... I'm not picky
9.gif

-Cat toys
-I love love love different types of tea leaves

I usually give chocolates, wine, or some sort of exotic local produce.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
it''s not a healthy gift, but I love sees candy - and if they get all soft ones or all truffles I''m in heaven :)

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
- Chocolate
- Wine
- A card (mostly this just applies to my husband - the best gift he ever gives me are long handwritten cards - costs about $3.99 but nothing is better than reading his thoughts and feelings and knowing he put all the time and effort into writing so much for me)
- Small makeup items - like lip gloss, nail polish,...
- Perfume (I was once in Victoria''s Secret and they had these adorable little tiny bags with a travel size perfume in it - each was between $5 and $10 so I bought a few to try out the scents and I love them!)

LilyKat

Brilliant_Rock
Pretty stationery (notebooks, pencils, etc)
A good fiction book
Interesting food (not generic chocolates) - like special cheese or bread

I would rather get something really small and of good quality (like one little bottle of nice hand lotion) than a cheaper, larger item (like a large presentation box of cheap toiletries).

jewelz617

Brilliant_Rock
I always enjoy a good book. Sometimes books aren''t on the top of my "to buy" list so they are much appreciated as a gift.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/2/2010 6:15:50 AM
Author: Gypsy
Date: 1/1/2010 10:00:52 AM

Author: Tacori E-ring

Date: 12/31/2009 11:11:16 PM

Author: Gypsy

I just remembered that one of my favorite jewelry ''boxes'' was a gift from a friend. It''s a travel jewelry folded case... lovely green fabric. I use that sucker a lot. Great gift. Especially for a PSer.

Toys for kitties is a GREAT reminder, BEG!

Is this the one I got you?
Yup! Love it. And use it often. And everytime another PS sees it, they want one.

Thank you again Tacori!

Yay! That makes me happy. I stumbled upon those and it was a spontaneous purchase. Those seem to be the best gifts. I really love it too for travel but the ring "flap" is a little too big for my rings. I have to stuff them on there. That''s my only complaint with the jewelry (envelope?) box. It IS perfect for GTGs!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I like chocolate, a nice scarf, a fun board game, a pretty picture & picture frame, or something for my animals.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results