shape
carat
color
clarity

Best Birthday present Ever!!!!

jlp86

Shiny_Rock
I'm engaged!!!!!!!!!!

I got home from work today and walked into my living room to my boyfriend waiting for me. He gave me a big hug and kiss and wished me happy birthday then gave me my gifts. He had 3 gifts for me. He told me after that they were themed "Past, Present, and Future". The first gift was a card with a certificate to go back to the restaurant we went to on our first date. The second was a normal birthday gift, he gave me money to go get a mani, pedi, and more. The third gift was a HUGE box. He instructed me to open it a certain way. When it was finally opened it was a vase with a dozen roses, he had the ring sitting in the middle of the roses. When I looked up we both just stared at each other until he finally got down on his knee and asked me to marry him. Of course I said "Yes!!!".

BTW....I know everyone says this, taking pictures is hard!

ring1.jpg

ring2.jpg

ring3.jpg

MrsDrP

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!! Your ring is stunning! I really, really love the profile of it. Post more pics when you can :appl:

mjertl

Shiny_Rock
congrats! and happy birthday! what a sweet engagement story :)

somedaysunday

Rough_Rock
Love this ring; such an interesting and beautiful setting! - I agree with MrsDrP - lots more pictures please!

This is a beautiful engagement story :appl:

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! What a great proposal he made, and your ring is just gorgeous! (Your nails look beautiful, too!) :appl:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
congratulations!! he did a great job! his proposal and the ring are tdf!!! :appl:

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!!!!! Beautiful ring.

MisakiChan

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! I absolutely adore your ring! :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!! Beautiful ring and beautiful proposal!

jlp86

Shiny_Rock
Thank you everyone!!! I am in shock that it actually happened and I absolutely love my ring. I cannot believe he thought of such a cute way to ask, he put a lot of thought into it. We were both SO nervous through the whole process.

I will be posting more pictures as soon as I have them. I thought my camera would work nicely, I was wrong, I couldn't get any good pictures. My fiance (AHH I love saying it) has a nice new camera that I do not know how to use yet, we will take more pictures today and tomorrow!!!

Thanks!!!

Snow_Miser

Shiny_Rock
You ring is gorgeous and that was the sweetest proposal ever! You have such a thoughtful guy!! Congratulations!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Very thoughtful proposal. :appl: :appl:

DuckLovingVegan

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! It's a beautiful ring and sweet proposal.

inflorescence

Shiny_Rock
Happy birthday and congratulations! What a wonderful proposal, sounds like a story from a movie. :)

jlp86

Shiny_Rock
I tried taking a few more pictures! Here ya go! I love taking pictures of the ring!!

ring4.jpg

ring5.jpg

ring6.jpg

jlp86

Shiny_Rock
One more!

ring7.jpg

Banyan

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! Your ring is gorgeous, love the claws on the centre stone.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
How sweet - I love the past/present/future idea!!! Congratulations and I hope the rest of your birthday was just as memorable :bigsmile:

jlp86

Shiny_Rock
Thank you to everyone for the compliments!!!!!

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats, and happy birthday!!!! That is SO exciting!! :appl:

ABKIS

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Awww how sweet!! Your ring is gorgeous!! :love: :love: :love:

Do you have the specs on the center? It looks so clear!

Congrats and Happy (late) birthday :wavey:

jlp86

Shiny_Rock
ABKIS|1323265772|3076032 said:
Awww how sweet!! Your ring is gorgeous!! :love: :love: :love:

Do you have the specs on the center? It looks so clear!

Congrats and Happy (late) birthday :wavey:

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

All I know about the center stone is it is a .98cts F VVS2!

RebeccaMUA

Shiny_Rock
What a BEAUTIFUL engagement/birthday present story, and an even more beautiful ring to go with it! It looks perfect on your hand. He did a great job. Congratulations!!!

jlp86

Shiny_Rock
RebeccaMUA|1323290167|3076342 said:
What a BEAUTIFUL engagement/birthday present story, and an even more beautiful ring to go with it! It looks perfect on your hand. He did a great job. Congratulations!!!

Thank you for all of your compliments!!! I really appreciate all of them!!!

OrchidVee

Rough_Rock
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Congrats!!! Taking a good picture is VERY HARD!!! I still need to figure that out so I can put up some more pictures of mine!

jlp86

Shiny_Rock
OrchidVee|1323453360|3077887 said:
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Congrats!!! Taking a good picture is VERY HARD!!! I still need to figure that out so I can put up some more pictures of mine!

Once I got the hang of the picture taking I really enjoyed it. I could not manage to get a decent picture with my phone or my point and shoot but the DSLR camera we have took amazing pictures!! Good luck getting more pictures! I love looking at everyones pictures!

Congrats! That was such a lovely proposal and your ring is beautiful as well. It looks great on you! :appl:

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, jlp!

FuturePsyD

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!!

What an adorable and sweet proposal! I'm sure you will never forget the details of this amazing birthday!!

I just love your ring, it's so beautiful and looks perfect on you! :appl:

jlp86

Shiny_Rock
FuturePsyD|1324451895|3085911 said:
Congratulations!!!

What an adorable and sweet proposal! I'm sure you will never forget the details of this amazing birthday!!

I just love your ring, it's so beautiful and looks perfect on you! :appl:

Thanks so much!!!! It was a very thoughtful and sweet proposal! The ring is perfect, its been 2 weeks now and I still stare at it non-stop, and I am obsessed with keeping it clean (I never thought I would be)! Thanks!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results