shape
carat
color
clarity

Ben Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
I wanted to ask you fabulous ladies & men your opinions etc on the jewlery store Ben Bridge. This includes e-rings, jewelry, watches etc... Personally I think that their jewelry is very nice..thoughts anyone?!

genette

Shiny_Rock
After discovering this site and having gone to Ben Bridge to compare, I think BB is overpriced. I agree that their jewelry is nice, but I think price wise you can find a better deal elsewhere. Also, my coworker has an engagement ring from them and her stone was loose a few months after she received it, so no big deal just get it tightened. Then, her stone fell out of the setting a few months later and she has a simple solitaire four prong setting and her center stone is under a carat. She was lucky to have noticed her diamond missing in the place where it fell out. She said if she didn''t catch the sparkle on the ground she wouldn''t have noticed it and her diamond would''ve been gone for good. If that wasn''t bad enough a few months later one of her prongs broke off. I don''t know if it was a bad omen or the quality of her particular ring, but that made me a bit hesitant with Ben Bridge, but of course its just based off of one experience. I think you can find items that look similar to theirs if not better at a nicer price.

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
We have a Ben Bridge near me and I looked at it - not too impressed. Pretty much anything that I half way liked I knew where I could buy somewhere else for less. They don''t have much for high quality diamonds there at all.

It''s a basic mall store - nothing too exciting.

Interestingly, this company is a division of Berkshire Hathaway, Warren Buffet''s investment company.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
BB is where I got my eng. ring. Years later upon discovering Pricescope, I decided to take a look at my diamond under an idealscope and discovered why I have gotten so many compliments on my diamond. It is near h&a. I can see the arrows in my stone when tilted into the light.

I know many here who find their mall stones to be inferior after learning about diamonds on PS, but my story is not such the case. My diamond *was* overpriced, but I would never ever trade it in because it is very well cut and I love it!

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Ben bridge is where we bought my husbands wedding band. Our sales associate was knowledgeable & very friendly. She greeted us both by name our second time in there (We hadn''t bought anything yet) & remembered everything I told her about my wedding, baby, etc.. & I liked that.

portoar

Brilliant_Rock
I like Ben Bridge, I think their jewelry is pretty. They have junk diamonds and they have nicer diamonds in their "Signature" and "Ikuma" lines . . . sure they are overpriced but a b&m is not going to have internet prices. But the diamonds have the exact same certs as WF or GOG or any other internet diamond broker. I view Ben Bridge as a "safe" place to send your DH shopping for jewelry for you.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve only bought a silver ID bracelet for DH there. But their stuff is pretty. The one I went to had a diamond color grading panel...but it was on a black velvet background so...they all looked the same till you got to around a J.
20.gif

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
I also very much like BB. I don''t have anything (yet) from there, but their jewelry tends catches my eye compared to the other mall stores. They are more expensive than others, but it seems like you pay for what you get. I don''t hold them on the same rank as helzberg, whitehall and such. Just my opinion!!! Their Ikuma diamonds are WOW!!!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results