shape
carat
color
clarity

Bella''s wedding pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous smiles! Gorgeous photos! Gorgeous happy families!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much:) We really, really loved our photographer (Jia Zhang in Pittsburgh, PA) and just had a wonderful day.

Treefrog- it''s a college chapel in rural western PA, about an hour north of Pittsburgh.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Your wedding was beautiful, Bella! Your photographer did such a lovely job capturing the beauty and happiness of your day.

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Goodness! What a beautiful wedding!!

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/29/2009 10:42:04 PM
Author: Bella_mezzo
putting on my veil
I love this picture of your hair
3.gif

You and your DH look adorable. I love how you did everything in such a short space of time. It just goes to show that you don't need a million dollar budget, a cast of thousands and years of planning to have a beautiful wedding.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Aw, thanks! I was glad that my hair turned out ok, we just kind of "winged it"
3.gif
I love that pic too!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bella, as Swimmer said, gorgeous smiles! That''s one thing I noticed right away. Congratulations!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Bella, beautiful photos! You and your groom look great together! Both of your smiles are dazzling!! Congrats to you and Mr. Bella_mezzon on your nuptial!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Bella- ok, had to reply here as well. Your wedding looks like it was such a special and totally YOU event. Love love looove your flowers..
30.gif
30.gif
You two look so radiant and happy!

Gleam

Brilliant_Rock
Bella, you are a truly stunning bride. I absolutely love your hair style, too.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the American Gothic photo! Ironic wedding images are my favourite. We went to a grocery store and did soe great photos there.

You looked beautiful!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
ha-ha-ha wedding pics in a grocery store must have been hilarious.

I did summer stock theatre one year and we''d always go to the grocery store after shows to get snacks still dressed up and in make-up---so entertaining
3.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
You were a beautiful bride and you both look very much in love. Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results