shape
carat
color
clarity

Bell’s palsy

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The weaning is hard and now I’m super depressed, which I understand will pass. Very very sad. I also put my foster English bulldog on transport last week and he finally got his family last night/today so I missed her call on Sunday!! I’m so so so mad at myself for that. I felt like I gave away a child.
FE74B6A7-8D32-438C-9420-CADA171E57A2.jpeg

Terrible pic, but you get the idea

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry @whitewave . I know you miss that cute baby! Would taking on another foster help make the time go by faster or at least provide
a little fun while you're recouping? Please try to find something to do that makes you happy while you're going through this.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry @whitewave . I know you miss that cute baby! Would taking on another foster help make the time go by faster or at least provide
a little fun while you're recouping? Please try to find something to do that makes you happy while you're going through this.

It was too much. I miss him terribly, but 3 dogs make a pack and it was hard.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, everyone.

To update, I’m done with the steroids and the Bell’s palsy is gone. I do however think I still have the virus that gave me it, as I have had headaches (I never get) neck ache and body aches.

I’ve been laid out all weekend, but I’m fine with that if I feel better when we go to NY later this week.

I appreciate all the comments and thoughts and good energy.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, and I’m now FB friends with the woman who adopted the bulldog, and he is like their late in life baby and sleeps with them in the bed, etc. He has a sweet set up and is getting 100% of their love and attention, so I’m thrilled for him!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great news! :):clap:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great news! :):clap:

It’s such a relief. Sending him on an 18wheeler (rescue road trips) was such a nightmare for me. But, I was able to follow him at the stops from south Louisiana all the way to Mass. I was able to see pics.

When they got to their first stop (no quarantine state) and they drove up and did a live fb feed, the new families were waiting with signs made etc “welcome home, Tuna” etc. it was so beautiful, I burst into tears watching it.

Bub went to Mass which is a short quarantine and now he lives in New Hampshire. He saw snow for the first time today!! He was like no way.

In the last hour, I decided to start Sambucol holistic virus fighter syrup. Gotta get well for the big Apple.

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAY for being done with the steroids & the manifestations of Bell's Palsy -- AND for having greater peace of mind re that sweet bulldog you fostered! Hope you see continued improvement over the next several days, so that you can enjoy your time here in NYC -- we're leaving the lights on for ya ;))

December at Rockefeller Center.jpg

Last edited:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAY for being done with the steroids & the manifestations of Bell's Palsy -- AND for having greater peace of mind re that sweet bulldog you fostered! Hope you see continued improvement over the next several days, so that you can enjoy your time here in NYC -- we're leaving the lights on for ya ;))

December at Rockefeller Center.jpg

Oooh!! I can’t wait. Getting very excited. We have satellite TV, so we have been watching the local NY news so we know what”a going on.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, everyone.

To update, I’m done with the steroids and the Bell’s palsy is gone. I do however think I still have the virus that gave me it, as I have had headaches (I never get) neck ache and body aches.

I’ve been laid out all weekend, but I’m fine with that if I feel better when we go to NY later this week.

I appreciate all the comments and thoughts and good energy.

Wonderful news! Enjoy NYC and enjoy new found good health @whitewave! Wishing you all the best and a happy fun vacation in NYC and may all your aches and pains be gone by the time you are here. XO.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wonderful news! Enjoy NYC and enjoy new found good health @whitewave! Wishing you all the best and a happy fun vacation in NYC and may all your aches and pains be gone by the time you are here. XO.

Thank you.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay, @whitewave ! I'm glad you're now on the other side of the Bell's Palsy and that there was a happy ending for your sweet foster!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay, @whitewave ! I'm glad you're now on the other side of the Bell's Palsy and that there was a happy ending for your sweet foster!

Thank you!

And damn, is that a new ring in your avatar? Have I commented on it before? Lol

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results