shape
carat
color
clarity

Being the indecisive bride that I am...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Don''t worry, I haven''t bought another dress! ...Just another pair of shoes! It seems like buying double of everything is a wedding pattern for me.

Here''s the new pair:

http://www.skechers.com/catalog/browse.do?function=displayProductList&gender=W&catId=-1&index=0&viewAll=false&sort=newest&prodId=6713

They look much less sneakery in person and the silver studs are very sparkly and they mimic the embroidery on my dress. They''re also super comfy.

Here are the original shoes for comparison:

FI likes the new ones better and I do too. The old ones weren''t uncomfortable, but the new ones feel like walking on clouds.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Hmmm, not sure why that didn''t work, but here''s a comparison picture I took

mynewshoes.jpg

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Side view of the new ones

mynewshoes2.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have those exact same Skechers in black!!!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Very cute! and I bet they''ll be really comfy!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
FireGoddess, I saw the black ones and thought about getting them too for every day wear. I so should''ve! It was buy one get one half off! Agh. Oh well.

Sum, they are so comfy.

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Weird, just got an error when trying to post
40.gif
. Hopefully I''m not double posting.

Anyway...

I like your shoes! They look soooooooo comfy, and I like the studs! Very fun!

So_happy

Brilliant_Rock
The sneaks win IMO!! SO adorable :)

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/24/2007 1:15:36 AM
Author: So_happy
The sneaks win IMO!! SO adorable :)
I agree. They are really nice

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
I haven't seen your other threads, but as a girl who chose wedding shoes for comfort rather than looks, these look like a great find! You're right, they don't look as 'sneakery' on your feet as they did in the skechers picture; they look nice! Plus I really don't think anyone could see my feet all day on my wedding day.

sarie_j

Shiny_Rock
Those are the absolute cutest shoes I''ve seen in a while - that is the one thing that bothers me about having bought a tea-length dress is that I don''t have any choice about wearing cute shoes because my feet are going to be out there for the world to see
26.gif

partyjewels

Shiny_Rock
Just wonderful! I have that style from sketchers in pink, looks more like mesh, but same deal, sooooooo comfortable! I've seen a bunch of the different ones all around of course, but I've never seen the pair like yours in the store, they're so pretty and perfect!! Congrats on your great find :) I need to go buy myself a new pair as I wore mine out last year!

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Those Skechers are AWESOME. I definitely vote for those.
36.gif

I may have to copy your fun footwear idea when my turn comes. Robbie, you''re my ''Bridol''!
9.gif

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/25/2007 6:09:40 PM
Author: Independent Gal
Those Skechers are AWESOME. I definitely vote for those.
36.gif

I may have to copy your fun footwear idea when my turn comes. Robbie, you''re my ''Bridol''!
9.gif
Haha. You''re cracking me up
9.gif

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
ok for our wedding I wore strappy sandley shoes...and "Just in case" I had my white adidas sambas on hand for the reception.. I have a pic where you see the shoes, I will see if I can scan it tomorrow~
I would definately say comfort was very very important to me. and since hubby and I were big soccer players, these shoes were just me!

lehcarm

Shiny_Rock
I''ve been thinking about getting those shoes too! They look great on your feet, I think I''ll order a pair to see how they look on me! Where did you order them from?

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
I actually bought them at a store called Shoe Carnival in person. I love them so much that I went back and got the same pair in black (wearing them today and they''re still super comfy!) and a very similar pair in brown.

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
Those sketchers are adorable! *runs out to buy a pair*

lehcarm

Shiny_Rock
I''m happy to hear that they are so comfortable you went out and got some more! I think I''m going to stop by Famous Footwear tomorrow to see if they have my size. Since you are wearing the black pair, can I ask another question? Do they make your feet sweat (gross I know)? Are you planning to wear any sort of socks or hose when you wear them for your wedding? I would hate to be stuck in sweaty shoes all day and night.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
lehcarm, they do make my feet sweat, but I''m not finding it to be very uncomfortable. I think I''m probably going to wear thigh highs on the day of the wedding just because my corset/bustiere (I can never spell that right) has garter clip things attached to it.

There''s also another pair of skechers that''s very similar to the ones I got but it has lace. These ones might let your feet breath more. I liked the sparkle over the lace, though (true PSer?).

lehcarm

Shiny_Rock
Thanks a lot for the info! I can''t wait to see what they look like in person! I haven''t decided if I am going to wear any hose or not, I guess it will depend on the final shoe and the weather (I"m getting married in December).

lehcarm

Shiny_Rock
Well robbie, I went out last night to Famous Footwear and bought the same pair of shoes. I love them! I''m trying to think of a way to get "Skechers" off the velcro strap. I''m thinking maybe ethanol, isopropanol, or maybe acetone. I''ll let you know if anything works.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Yay! What if instead of taking off the skechers logo, you covered it up with rhinestones or something? If nothing else works, you could always try white out!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results