shape
carat
color
clarity

bee*

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

xoxo

Shiny_Rock
so sorry bee if I keep on moving the thread I guess I''m not so sure where to post it. I first thought maybe I should post it on BWW cuz thats where your at but then its not BWW related so I felt bad. I hope you dont mind me asking questions to you I hope I''m not bugging. I''m quite excited when we resume to look and see its going to be in June so hopefully they have a lot of them by then. The SA mentioned since its quite new the SI1 they only hane limited quantities.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
No problem at all! Don''t feel bad! Just get them to order as many in for you as they can. I emailed them from Ireland and they were able to order in plenty for me so there should be no problem. In the meantime you can always go to another B&M and see some SI''s there.

xoxo

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, ok yeah I''ll check them out it''ll be fun to see. Do you remember when you went in Tiffany''s and then they show you this chart where they say ok we go up to this high in clarity and this low. Then they have that drawing of the diamond where it has spots on it. I just remember because I didnt see that when I went back in last week. That would be inttesting how they''ll do the drawing this time with the SI. How I hope its already June.
7.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
yeah they tried to show me that picture but I''d been on here for over a year so I didn''t really look at it! There''s something on their website-if you go to Tiffany.com and then e-rings and there''s some info there.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
What are we talking about here?

xoxo

Shiny_Rock
hahaha Hi Steel
35.gif
I was just asking bee* about that chart looking portfolio that they show you at the store. Once you inquire about there e-rings. Because when SO and I went in last year they sat us down and started explaining about the different clarity and colors they have so I was curious how the SI diagram or drawing would look. I to would prefer a VS but there are also a lot of SI that are eyeclean so its a waiting game for us until we go in and see and compare. BTW, hows your wedding planning coming along bee?

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Ah ha! I see.

I am a VS1 girl but honestly I would never throw a SI1/2 out of bed for eating crackers!!!

xoxo

Shiny_Rock
yeah I really need to just look at it and compare. Steel your car is so cute but he or she looks stunned to be kissing the pink mouse or rat is it hahaha.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m with you Steel-I''m partial to VS. This is the thing that I was looking at earlier xoxo here.
Wedding planning is coming along well. Just have a couple more things to organise and that''s everything done then-thankfully!

xoxo

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/13/2009 7:03:18 PM
Author: bee*
I''m with you Steel-I''m partial to VS. This is the thing that I was looking at earlier xoxo here.

Wedding planning is coming along well. Just have a couple more things to organise and that''s everything done then-thankfully!

oh bee every time I look at there website I get so happy lol! I am so weird, BTW I wrote the whole story about SO and I when we first started looking at E-rings at Tiffany I posted it on small talk at L-I-W. I''ll post the link just incase you guys want to read it lol! http://www.pricescope.com/forum/ladies-in-waiting/the-february-liw-small-talk-thread-t106307-90.html

But that is so exciting to know that your preparations for your wedding is coming along well.
36.gif
Yay next thing you know your done and could just relax and it''ll be here before you know it. Again I love your dress so cant wait to see pics.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
aww that''s such a nice story! D and I searched high and low (in Ireland, UK, France, Germany and US) and didn''t see any that we loved as much as the Lucida so that''s how we ended up with ours. D is so fussy and it''s unusual for him to love something as much!

I''ll definitely post more pics of the dress when it comes in.

xoxo

Shiny_Rock
Yeah you know honestly my SO is the type of guy who''s really not into details. He is not picky with things but when it came to my E-ring since he knew that I Love Tiffany and he Loves there quality he don''t want to look else where and want to just buy it there. He said it sparkles like crazy. Thats great that your D loved it, I think they know once they see the perfect one
2.gif
. Oh yeah check out Labrat''s ring on LIW OMGosh bee it is so beautiful and lovely! Its the classic Tiffany setting. Happy V-Day bee to you and your D have a great day!
1.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just had a look at the ring now-it''s stunning!! Happy V-day to you and your man too! Hope it''s a good one!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results