shape
carat
color
clarity

Bee* - have you seen this new Choo?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
I just caught a glimpse of this new fall bag. I am in LOVE!
30.gif

It''s the Ramona in a beautiful inky blue!

Stupid frickin fracken wedding taking all my frickin fracken budget ... harumph!

Inkchoo.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
oh yikes, that''s a GORGEOUS GORGEOUS color!

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
I''ve seen that in person, the plum is incredible too, as is the new ''liquid patent'' leather.

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/15/2008 11:01:07 AM
Author: jcrow
oh yikes, that''s a GORGEOUS GORGEOUS color!
Isn''t it, though? It would go with everything.

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/15/2008 11:06:17 AM
Author: mercoledi
I''ve seen that in person, the plum is incredible too, as is the new ''liquid patent'' leather.
Ooh! So was the leather stiff, or more pliable?

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
It''s not super stiff, it''s more of a pebbled patent. Definitely squishable but holds the shape nicely.

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
In a moment of weakness, I purchased this beauty! Can''t wait to get Miss Ramona
9.gif

It''s my "something blue" for the wedding ... har har. I''ll definitely use it on the honeymoon, though! And I''ll definitely use it when we''ll be in London for a couple of weeks in November visiting family and friends, so ... yay! Of course, I must save some $$$ for a handbag purchase at Liberty when I''m there. I love their handbag dept - they have the best Chloe and Marc Jacobs.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Oh, that''s gorgeous Krissie? Can I ask *about* how much it set you back? I really love it too!

Please post pics when you get it!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh it''s beautiful! I adore it!! The next choo I have to get is the red suede one-it was in the sales over here and was reduced down to 600 euro but unfortunately my college fees were due so all my money went to that instead. I have to get this bag in the next sales. That bag is beautiful though!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results