shape
carat
color
clarity

Bed and Breakfast Proposal - Opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DmdNovice

Rough_Rock
Hey all,

I've already bought a ring and setting (through months of research on this site!), and I just talked to Whiteflash and they said the ring is ready to ship in the next few days. So I really need to get goin' on the proposal idea!!!

The only thing I have come up with is going to a Bed and Breakfast for a weekend, and proposing that weekend. Any thoughts on whether this is a romantic way to pop the question or not?

Any other proposal ideas along those lines? Any ideas would be most appreciated!

--DmdNovice

shaneyboy

Rough_Rock
first of all, i''m not a professional on proposing, but due to the fact that i just engaged my g/f (now fiancee) last week, i know that a camera comes in very handy. If you can get someone to take a pic of the engagement, especially when you''re on your knee, this could serve as a very great memorabilia! Second, if you''re going with the Breakfast in bed idea, YOU HAVE TO MAKE SURE THAT SHE DOESN''T WAKE UP BEFORE BREAKFAST IS SERVED. Your idea is a good one. just a suggestion, do you want her to see the ring before she begins having breakfast? If not, you should hide the ring (discretely) in one of the servings that you''ve prepared. I really want to help you DmdNovice, but, you have to give me some more information as to what kind of person she is, how the relationship has been, and exactly what you intend to do. All the best.

Shaneyboy

Gale

Shiny_Rock
A weekend away is certainly romantic. What sort of ideas do you have about the actual proposal? Like, do you want to propose over breakfast, as Shaneboy has suggested, or while out on some sort of afternoon adventure? Are there beautiful views to be had in the area you are thinking of?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results