shape
carat
color
clarity

Bed and Breakfast for Wedding Night?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Go Blue 99

Rough_Rock
Our wedding is on a Sunday, and we don''t leave for our Honeymoon until the next day. The area where we are getting married doesn''t have any hotels with nice wedding suites. So I''m thinking about staying at a Bed and Breakfast. Neither of us have stayed at one before..what do you think of B&B''s for the wedding night?

Also, how do I go about choosing one? All the websites look the same to me. Can''t get a reference because I''ve never know anyone to stay at one.

thanks!

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
We stayed at a B&B in the Keys for our honeymoon. It was WONDERFUL! B&Bs are pretty quiet, and I love the feel of staying somewhere more like home than a hotel!

Good luck finding one you love!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I really enjoy B&B myself... Why not? I hope you find out you like!

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Go Blue, I've stayed at b&b's twice. Try www.bbonline.com (I think that's right). Also, there's another site that lets people review places and I will try to think of it.
We stayed at nice but not extra nice places. You should know that there are all types, from very expensive w/lots of extras to very simple. Both that we chose were of the simpler sort but had great breakfasts..especially the 2nd place which was even cheaper. First place overlooked the water, 2nd place we were the only guests. Be prepared to be around others (at least for the meals) so if you want to be totally alone, you may not be. Not that it's bad but just know in advance. Both my experiences were very quiet and peaceful. Rooms were small but clean and fine for what we wanted. They were nice. I'd like to try the nicer ones to see the difference.
I think it's a nice idea for the wedding night. Some places will decorate extra for a wedding night. Both places the rooms were very pretty, especially the 2nd place. Most places have websites so you can get a feel for the place before you book it. They have pics of the rooms, what they offer, etc... We stayed 2 nights at each place and it was perfect. As soon as I remember that other site, I'll post it.
ETA: I think the site is www.tripadvisor.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results