shape
carat
color
clarity

Beautiful Sky

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
While going through this thread I recalled that Mara started one (noticed it''s almost exactly a year ago!
2.gif
). Many more beautiful sunsets here.

Maybe Leonid can have them merged? Love the colors! Keep the pics coming.

~kmom
35.gif

Denise

Shiny_Rock
Great idea to merge both threads. All of these pictures are absolutely breathtaking. Would be cool to have one from every state and abroad....
36.gif

chantal990

Shiny_Rock
Now Gary be nice to Sydney they have.....................................................

.........................................they have........................................

........................................ummmmmmmmmm...................................

..............................................still trying to think here nah you''re right Melbourne Rules
2.gif
( & I have lived in both places) That was a great stom they had there last year though. Here''s a nice QLD sunset as well (and let''s not get into the QLD - NSW rivalry)

Picture 241.jpg

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful blue in Roma. Que bella Roma! For those of you who may have followed the "blue" discussion in colored gemstones, this would be called a cornflower blue sky.
11.gif

Coloseum_3.jpg

chantal990

Shiny_Rock
For those of you who may have followed the "blue" discussion in colored gemstones, this would be called a cornflower blue sky.
11.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But that''s different from the Crayola colour.
7.gif
I''m confused again
39.gif

websailor

Brilliant_Rock
Gary Cut Nut,

The lightning pictures are awesome! Sure wouldn''t want to be underneath one of those....
21.gif

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/18/2005 9:28:14 PM
Author: Kamuelamom

~kmom
35.gif
Sorry, there is no easy/automatic way to merge threads
emcry.gif

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
This really isn''t a great shot of the sky but I still thought it was a really cool picture of early morning fog with the sun showing through.

MorningFog.jpg

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/24/2005 10:23:39 AM
Author: leonid

Date: 1/18/2005 9:28:14 PM

~kmom
35.gif
Sorry, there is no easy/automatic way to merge threads
emcry.gif
OK, thanks anyway.

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
We had a strange looking sky recently. To me, it looked like something like a wind tunnel way up in the sky. It was beautiful, though strange to see in these tropical skies.....
33.gif

Funnelinsky.jpg

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
About 18 mos ago we had a lenticular cloud over Mauna Kea. I cannot take credit for these pictures I'm posting, one was taken by a coworker of mine who was smart enough to have her camera with her that morning. The link I posted has yet another different view of the same cloud, and the other picture belongs to a girlfriend who took it from her back yard (in the same area I live in). I distinctly recall driving the kids to school and being distracted by this strange phenomenon; I had never seen this before. This cloud had everyone curious and when I got to school, all the kids were so excited and popping their heads out of classrooms and walkways, pointing up and seemingly in awe of its unusual beauty. Strmrdr may recall me posting this in another thread way back when.....

2Clouds11-25-03.jpg

lauracloud5.jpg

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/24/2005 8:28:33 PM
About 18 mos ago we had a lenticular cloud over Mauna Kea. I cannot take credit for these pictures I''m posting, one was taken by a coworker of mine who was smart enough to have her camera with her that morning. The link I posted has yet another different view of the same cloud, and the other picture belongs to a girlfriend who took it from her back yard (in the same area I live in). I distinctly recall driving the kids to school and being distracted by this strange phenomenon; I had never seen this before. This cloud had everyone curious and when I got to school, all the kids were so excited and popping their heads out of classrooms and walkways, pointing up and seemingly in awe of its unusual beauty. Strmrdr may recall me posting this in another thread way back when.....

2Clouds11-25-03.jpg

lauracloud5.jpg
Kmom~ I remember reading something about that kind of cloud a few months back. They are so awesome!! They truly are unusual, clouds.

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
OoooOOoo such pretty pictures! I have to share! this is the view from my house at sunset-ish (well, not MY house, I rent, but the house I live in!)
DSCN0861.jpg

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Yum flopkins, what a great evening view.
36.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
awesome pictures Kamuelamom thanks for posting them!!

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/26/2005 11:22:15 PM
Author: strmrdr
awesome pictures Kamuelamom thanks for posting them!!
Thanks strm, and you''re welcome, too.
1.gif
Just curious, what do you think of the funnel looking thing? Is there such a thing as a funnel that way up in the sky? Addressing you, the strmrdr.
9.gif

websailor

Brilliant_Rock
Super Bowl XXXIX sunset from our deck.... New England Patriots vs Philadelphia Eagles. Halftime, score tied - 7 to 7! How will it end?

SuperBowl_XXXIX_Sunset.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results