shape
carat
color
clarity

Beautiful 1.19 Halo Cushion from Mark at ERD!

kkulbo0

Rough_Rock
Before I show off the ring, I need to give the backstory

I contacted quite a few vendors here on PS and they were all great but just didn't have the particular halo cushion style that I was looking for. As I was looking through the "Show Me the Bling" section of this forum, I came across a BEAUTIFUL halo cushion engagement ring and I knew that was the one! Turns out it was a custom ring designed by Mark from ERD so I was certain it's out of my budget but I contacted him anyway to see how much.
Just after a few emails back and forth asking what particular style setting and center stone size I was looking for, he was able to give me a quote which was a GREAT price for a custom ring but still above my budget. However, Mark was able to make very slight adjustments to the ring to save on costs and even offer a military discount (as he was a member of the armed forces also) and got the ring right within my budget! I couldn't believe that a jeweler that I had no prior relationship with would bend over backwards to please his customer.
He was even willing to ship the ring before I made the full payment (had some unexpected issues with the bank) so I can have the ring in time for the planned proposal!

Now let's get to the ring. Wow... just wow. The pictures and CAD can not justify how beautiful this ring is. I was a bit nervous about if my fiance' will like the ring since she had no input on the type/size of the ring but she was completely speechless when she saw it. She has heard nothing but compliments wherever she goes (no exaggeration).

Now for the pictures.. (sorry I'm not the best photographer)
1.19c Antique Cushion Halo, VS1 H

IMG_3465.JPG

IMG_1592.JPG

IMG_1602.JPG

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
The fact that the vendor trust you to ship the ring to you before receiving the payment is a huge thing!!! I love vendor like that! It is the trust that would bring us return as loyal customer. I am sure you will with such great experience.. I am glad your finacee love the ring, is beautiful~!! :wink2:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!

catwalk82

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! The ring is stunning! So glad you had a wonderful experience with the vendor-that makes all the difference! Thanks also for your military service!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats-- it's a stunning ring!!!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! :love: :cheeky:

Please post more pictures!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its beautiful! Congratulations!

Big cheer for our men and women in uniform! Thank you for your service! :wavey:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
tyty333|1319385631|3045905 said:
Its beautiful! Congratulations!

Big cheer for our men and women in uniform! Thank you for your service! :wavey:

Ditto to all of that! :appl: :love:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Very nice of Mark, I'm glad she loves it! Thanks for your military service!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

renogirl

Shiny_Rock
Your ring...it's just beautiful! Congratulations...and thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for serving in our military :twirl:

LJL

Brilliant_Rock
renogirl|1319425046|3046316 said:
Your ring...it's just beautiful! Congratulations...and thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for serving in our military :twirl:

Ditto to all of this! :lickout:

fashionbabee

Shiny_Rock
more pictures! love this ring! :love:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely beautiful!! Must have missed this the first time around.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results