shape
carat
color
clarity

be honest now...were you a problem child growing up?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nytemist

Brilliant_Rock
Hehe- funny topic. My oldest sister and I were just talking about the good old days last weekend.

When I was young, I wasn''t a problem child, just always in my parent''s hair. I literally was in my dad''s pocket everywhere he went. That''s how I learned woodworking, tools, car engines, football, fishing, ect. I become the son my dad didn''t have. I got put into activties to keep me occupied- ballet at 4, swimming at 6, hockey at 10. I got bored easy so I was kind of annoying at school- talking too much but not to other students- the teachers. After second grade I was put in fourth to see if that was more challenging for me and I was happy.

I was a huge social person as a teen even though I was in the goth/metal crowd and not liked by the "popular people" (we all knew them). I never had an official curfew so I was always hanging out with my friend doing what teens did in the 80''s
31.gif
. As long as I did well in school, didn''t get arrested or hurt anyone else, I kind of had free reign.

Although I always thought ''what would happen if daddy finds out'' before I hung out with friends and we were thinking of doing something crazy. Taking road trips in borrowed cars, spending days in summertime doing pot and watching MTV, getting into clubs way underage, the works. But I was still an A-B student with mostly AP classes including Latin, so dad was ok. I didn''t bother with my mother since we already weren''t speaking to each other for the most part.

As an adult, I shared some of these stories with my dad before he passed. He was quite surprised with the amount of mischief I was in and he didn''t know. I guess I flew under the radar since my middle sister was problem one- running away, smoking at 14, pregnant at 16 which she lost) then again at 20.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I think in most senses I was the easiest child ever. My worst thing was that I was defensive, and stubborn and pig headed, so if my opinion differed from others, and they fought me I thought the world was ending. But I rode horses throughout middle and highschool, never partied really, didn''t go out late, no sneaking out. I did kick my sister''s door in once, but I had to use the phone for a rather emergency related purpose (very ill pup) and she wasn''t getting off and had locked herself in. My parents later justified it, and the door wasn''t broken. I didn''t drink, never tested drugs, did mostly well in school save for math which I never could grasp. I had one... count ONE boyfriend who later became my crappy abusive ex when we re dated after highschool. So I think I was an easy child. I raised fish.... that might have been a problem.... considering I had 4 tanks throughout the house.... and they smelled like pond.

joflier

Ideal_Rock
My mother said I was the best child ever. She said that if all kids were like me, she would have had 4 or 5. I was very quiet and well behaved. I always entertained myself and never demanded any attention......different story when I got to be a teen, though.
11.gif
(sorry mom)

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
I got sent to the principal''s office senior year for inciting a riot. Nuff said.
9.gif

LGK

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/20/2009 12:25:21 PM
Author: doodle
I got sent to the principal''s office senior year for inciting a riot. Nuff said.
9.gif
Snort! I had an article written about me in the school paper that my cousin-sister and I had ruined Junior Prom. Well, *we* had a good time, anyway!

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/20/2009 1:09:00 PM
Author: LittleGreyKitten
Date: 11/20/2009 12:25:21 PM

Author: doodle

9.gif
Snort! I had an article written about me in the school paper that my cousin-sister and I had ruined Junior Prom. Well, *we* had a good time, anyway!

Bwahaha, good job! Sounds like we''d be partners in crime!
11.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results