shape
carat
color
clarity

Bay Area PSers... Jewelry Exhibit @ Legion of Honor

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
Get thee to the Legion of Honor!~ They opened a new exhibit this weekend, Masterpieces of French Jewelry, and I went yesterday... there is some amazing BLING!!!! They have a lot of gorgeous pieces from Art Nouveau thru modern, lots of Lalique, Van Cleef & Arpels, Cartier, Boucheron (sp?), JAR and other great great stuff...

linky

A teaser pic from their website:
image_large_661.jpg

PS if anyone is interested in another SF GTG, the exhibit is open through May, it might be a great meeting place to hang out!

PPS anyone who likes food, they''re doing a jazz brunch at the cafe in conjunction w/the show, I went w/DH this weekend and it was yummy!!!
18.gif
prix fix is $40pp for lots of food!! (price includes museum admission, and is discounted for museum members) ... geez I''m sounding like an ad for the museum now.
9.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
was planning to go.....glad to hear it will be worth the trip up!

movie zombie

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh i would love to do a bayarea thing flopkins...what a great idea!

widget

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2007 5:26:11 PM
Author: Mara
oh i would love to do a bayarea thing flopkins...what a great idea!
Ditto!
3.gif

widget

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
hm... when is a good time for everyone? I am actually really busy through pretty much the end of March!! would the 31st of march or april fools work for anyone?
33.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
my life is not my own [nor has it been for awhile] as i have 3 cats on medications and one of those is very serious ill. pick a time and date and if it works for me i''ll join in the fun. however, i will admit that i''m not a fan of being at the legion on a weekend due to the high attendance rate on those days.......if i''m not able to join you/the group, i''m definitely making plans to take some time and go up on a friday.

movie zombie

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
I''m totally into it! Thanks for posting this. Would love to attend with PSers, looks like a *must see* exhibit.
36.gif

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
That sounds like fun! I''m pretty flexible. I''ll try to make whatever works for everyone else''s schedules.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I have to see it! let me know what you decide. I may have to see it twice :) Weekends are best for me. MZ I''m sorry to hear about your cats. I have a cat that needs daily medication too for asthma.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
That sounds like fun! I''m really busy until April as well. Once you decide on a date, I''ll see if I can make it.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I definitely want to go at some point!!! I got the flyer in the mail last week I think. (my wedding reception was at the Legion''s little downstairs cafe!!!)

darling

Shiny_Rock
I am also busy until April, would like to join you if the date works out.

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Sounds like fun. I''ll be there if the date(s) work out!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks, innerkitten.

movie zombie

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
KD - DH and I looked into the legion for our wedding reception too, but they were being so horrible over the phone for the booking that we ended up at the presidio officer''s club!! nehoo. we still love the legion.
9.gif

MZ- I hope your cats get better.

Is there a weekend in April that most folks are free ??
33.gif

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I think any weekend in April will work for me.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Count me in. Just give me a date/time and I''ll see if I can make it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results