shape
carat
color
clarity

Bay Area eyebrow shaping

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I need recommendations for a place that can shape my eyebrows for me, but with plucking rather than waxing. I want to be able to maintain them on my own after that rather than having to keep going back. Anyone know of good places? Also, what are the general prices for this type of thing?

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i''m not from the area, so i don''t have any recs but i just wanted you to know that you can still maintain them yourself even if you do have them waxed the first time. just get those tweezers (good ones!) out and keep after them!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ask for Anna or Sara at Blink Eyebrows and Cosmetics. They shape only via plucking. They also do all sorts of other facial hair things like threading, eyelash extensions, eyelash perms, etc. They are also INCREDIBLE makeup artists; I don''t trust my face with anyone else. www.blinksf.com . Located on Union Square. They are EXTREMELY experienced (Anna''s been doing it for 20+ years), and very fun and nice ladies. I''ve been going to them for the past 5 years. A couple months ago, Elizabeth Vargas walked in after me and had her brows done by my Sara! All the heavy-hitter SF socialites go there. I think it''s about $35 per brow maintenance. They get booked 1-2 months in advance so call soon!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
belle, thanks for the tip, and KD, thanks for the recommendation. I will check it out!

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
My new
30.gif
is Habit on Union Street, CONVENIENTLY located next door to Union Street Goldsmiths. The owner Carrie is fabulous and Amanda is known for her eyebrows. They will wax or pluck, whatever you wish.

And they do a great Brazilian too
31.gif

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Wallermama! I''ll look into this place, and I sure wouldn''t mind doing some bling shopping next door!
2.gif

roo

Rough_Rock
EYEBROWS! my favorite part of the face.

for 5 years now, i've been going to bridgette (Stasis Eyebrows) on Union St. in SF.
she waxes, plucks, and prunes me, but for a little bit more $ she will just wax (and maybe trim). it takes a little longer.
she does that for her clients that use retin-A.

i have a lot of eyebrow hair to deal with, but i only have to visit her every 2-3 months. i keep up on my own daily.

ETA: wallermama, did you hear about habit through DailyCandy too??
41.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results