shape
carat
color
clarity

Bathroom remodel and closet organization help

DiamondsOnly

Shiny_Rock
Hello PSers!

My husband is remodeling our master bathroom and I need help with what to do with our small bathroom closet. I guess I shouldn't say it's small-it's just not organized very well. I did a rough measurement and it's 17/18 inches wide and 27 deep. I forgot to measure how tall it is, but it is tall from ceiling to floor.

My question to you is, do you have a similar closet with these dimensions or a small closet? Would you share a picture of it? Or if you have any websites to recommend for storage/inspiration that would be great. I would like to get some ideas on how to re-do/organize it when he's done. Right now we have the white wire shelving and I'm not sure I want to keep it. I was thinking of wood shelving/baskets to hold stuff/etc. and that's where I thought to come here as everyone is so helpful. :)

If you don't have a closet this size and want to show your closet anyways, I'm all for it! The more ideas the merrier. =)

blingbunny10

Brilliant_Rock
I really like Houzz.com for remodel/interior ideas. I usually use google to search Houzz, e.g. Google search for: "small closet" ideas houzz. If you sign up, you can save and label photos to different inspiration folders. I'm looking at kitchen reno ideas right now, and I like that I can put my own private comments and notes on each inspiration picture!

Here's a sampling of small closet ideas on Houzz: http://www.houzz.com/small-closet

blingbunny10

Brilliant_Rock
Here's some small bathroom storage options:

http://www.houzz.com/bathroom-linen-closet

If you have a lot of beauty products and toiletries, I also like this idea to cut visual clutter:

I've had wire shelving and baskets before, and I don't like them because they age quickly and things often get caught on them.

bathroom_closet.png

DiamondsOnly

Shiny_Rock
blingbunny10|1435773967|3897458 said:
I really like Houzz.com for remodel/interior ideas. I usually use google, e.g. search for: "small closet" ideas houzz.

If you sign up, you can save and label photos to different inspiration folders.

I am signed up for houzz and found a couple pictures. Maybe I'm not searching correctly, I'll try small closet. I also searched on pinterest and found a couple pictures too. I'll try searching again, but I still hope to get inspiration here. :)

DiamondsOnly

Shiny_Rock
blingbunny10|1435773967|3897458 said:
I really like Houzz.com for remodel/interior ideas. I usually use google to search Houzz, e.g. Google search for: "small closet" ideas houzz. If you sign up, you can save and label photos to different inspiration folders. I'm looking at kitchen reno ideas right now, and I like that I can put my own private comments and notes on each inspiration picture!

Here's a sampling of small closet ideas on Houzz: http://www.houzz.com/small-closet

Thank you! I'm thinking that it's better to search on a computer instead of your phone. :)

DiamondsOnly

Shiny_Rock
I'll go check these out now, thank you.

blingbunny10

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, one more pic. I wish I could be this organized! Each family member could be assigned a whole shelf and label their baskets as they see fit. Great idea if you have kids.

bathroom_closet2.png

DiamondsOnly

Shiny_Rock
That's a great idea. :). I'll have to save these.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results