shape
carat
color
clarity

Batch party and shower 2 weeks away!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
So as of today, we have 77 days left until our wedding (not that I''m keeping count...)!

I just realized that my shower and batchelorette party are in TWO weeks!!! WOOHOOO!!! I''m so excited. The girls and I are doing a really low-key batch party. We''re doing an afternoon at the spa, dinner, and then drinks somewhere. I''m really looking forward to just relaxing and spending time with my girl who I see so rarely.

meresal

Ideal_Rock

HH, soo exciting. My shower and FI's Bach party to Vegas are in 2 weeks as well!!! It's all coming up so quickly!!

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
Woo Hoo! My shower and bachelorette party are in two weeks as well! Looks like we''ll all be celebrating at the same time! So exciting!

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Ah spa sounds fantastic!! :) Have fun!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Sounds like tons of fun and so close too ..... How exciting! You guys are going to have a fab time lounging at the spa!!

ash313

Brilliant_Rock
Yay, it''s coming up so quickly for all of you!!!

Hudson, that sounds like a really great night! I am leaning toward doing something very similar, nice and low-key!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
That sounds like so much fun! Mine is in 4 weeks and I cannot wait for it! Let us know how yours goes!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results