shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold Barry Chrysoprase in 18k yg drop earrings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all! I bought a matched pair of carved green chrysoprase from Barry at Artistic Colored Stones years ago and had them made into 18k yg drop earrings. I have never worn them and am now posting them for sale. They are 1.5 inches long from earhook to tip and move beautifully. The carvings are sort of like little octopi. The gold circles are "diamond cut" gold, so they sparkle a bit more. Pictures:

chryso_2302.JPG chryso_2297.JPG chryso_2305.JPG

I paid $365 for the chrysoprase pair without the settings, and am selling for $265. Here is my LT listing:

mousey

Shiny_Rock
OMG I love these too…. How can one person have all these beautiful distinctive earrings that are jst my style?!?

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
OMG I love these too…. How can one person have all these beautiful distinctive earrings that are jst my style?!?

We must be related somehow! I actually thought of you when I posted these...

PS--I am continuing to nag USPS

Obscura

Shiny_Rock
These are beautiful! Dust for a quick sale!

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
18k yg carved chrysoprase earrings (chrysoprase from from Barry at ACStones) reduced to $225:

more barry_2445.JPG more barry_2449.JPG

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
These earrings are on hold pending payment. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results