shape
carat
color
clarity

barkeeper''s friend

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Anyone ever used this before? It''s absolutely FAB for cleaning pots and pans. All my all clads are GLEAMING and look brand new. Wear gloves when you use it. Highly recommended!

One of my fav cheap stain removers is "soilove". At under $2 a bottle, I have yet to find anything it can''t get out if treated right away. One bottle lasts me forever.

mia15

Shiny_Rock
I do know it, and it''s fantastic! The person who gave me my All-Clads suggested Barkeeper''s and I agree, it''s the best thing.

OK, now I have to try Soilove. Another great cleaning thing is the oxygen-based cleaner they sell at Trader Joe''s that comes in the little tub. Fabulous.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE barkeeper''s friend..use it all the time..also love the mr.clean magic eraser...

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
TG, I love Barkeepers Friend and I even have a liquid version. Bon Ami is also a nice non abrasive cleanser. BKF really cleans but is not damaging, which is so great.

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Bar Keeper''s Friend is great. My husband loves it. He loves it so much he washes all our hand dishes...all the pots and pans that I would normally put in the dishwasher are now sparkling clean.

BKF is also great for your ceramic, glass, pyrex casserole dishes. It really cuts through that "baked on" crust that gets on oven baked dishes.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Its the best! Its recommnded on the all-clad website.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
liquid version? I must go and look for it!
36.gif

I love the magic eraser too. But I tend to not use it often, because when I do, I go NUTS with it. I''m still scrubbing walls when there''s only a nub left.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ha, I love Magic Erasers! It is REALLY hard not to go crazy with one and clean spots until you''re almost wearing your knuckles down, lol. We currently have this crappy white vinyl flooring in our kitchen and every time we walk on the floor with hard soled shoes we get black marks all over the floor, which are thankfully easily removed with the ME. I''ll have to try the Barkeeper''s...my mother used to use it, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results