shape
carat
color
clarity

For Sale Bands For Sale! Singlestone, CVB Inspired Designs, And Van Craeynest!!!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Too many bands that never get worn. Seriously, everything I am listing today has either never been worn or has been worn 3 times or less. I need to let go of some of these beautiful pieces that never get worn.
I have to many pieces to list that I will be listing them all on Pricescope first and then Loupetroop. I have the same username on Loupetroop. You can look at one of my listings there to find my email address is you'd like to reach me before I set up the listings on Loupetroop. All sales are final. All bands will ship for 10 buyer to pay shipping. Thanks for looking!

1. Singlestone- Small Hazel band. 14k unplated white gold. Size 7. 1.7mm So delicate yet well made and sturdy. The engraving is so romantic and beautiful. I love the unplated white gold. Stack's so well with other bands! Hard to let this go! Why don't I wear these fabulous bands???!!!! Price is 995.

2.CVB Inspired Designs Bailey Ring- 14k white gold, 3/4 eternity band. Has 7 french cut diamonds. Each bezeled-diamond station measures approximately 2.25mm x 3.75mm and the bands depth is approximately 2mm. purchased this pre-loved and as it is too small and I never got it sized it has never been worn by me. Seller states the diamonds were custom cut and are G color and VS clarity. Size 6.25.
It is in very good/excellent condition with no issues or chips on diamonds. Price is 1,150 which is over 50% less than what a brand new Bailey would cost with Onyx stones rather than diamonds. It is very hard to say goodbye to these French cuts. I hope who ever gets this exquisite ring wears her and loves watching those french cuts sparkle!

3. CVB Inspired Designs Afterglow ring. 14k rose gold. Hand floral motif shank flows beautifully into the beautiful asymmetrical spray of ideal cut quality F/VS melee diamonds , .40ctw, which sweep down gently. This band is another one that is hard to let go. Can be worn alone or stacked with other bands. Retail is 2,445 for 14k gold. This is my original band. Excellent condition, worn twice. Love how this one sparkles like crazy! Price is 995.

4. High polish 14k rose gold band. 2mm width and depth is 1.8mm. Wore this with the Afterglow band. Very delicate sturdy band. Made by David Klass. Worn twice. I am the original owner. Price is 300.

5. Van Craeynest -Diamond floral band in 18k white gold. I bought this preloved. Never worn. Shank is 3.25mm tapering to 2.10mm. .06ctw, F-G color. I can only find the retail price for an antiqued 18k yellow gold and platinum ring which is 3,175. Price is 700. This is so beautiful, so romantic, and dreamy. I can't believe I've had this for years and never wore it one time.

6. Van Craeynest Column eternity 18k gold band. This band has such a buttery colored gold. More buttery than any other 18k yellow gold ring I have ever seen. It has a nice heft to it. It is a size 7.5.I never got it sized so it has never been worn, I bought it preloved from another Pricescoper. Retail looks to be 1,995. Price is 995.

Five out of 6 of these rings are so special, so unique, and so gorgeous, just beautiful. It pains me that they have had no wear or only a time or two. They should be being admired and enjoyed. I hope at these prices that they will be. Even the ones I bought years ago I have kept the prices low so they can hopefully be enjoyed by someone who will love them!

Pictures to follow. I will do pictures for each ring!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
My apologies, I missed some ring sizes!

3. Afterglow is size 7.5.

4. High polished 14k rose gold band by David Klass is a size 7.

5. Van Craeynest 18k white gold ring is a size 7.

I think I got them all now!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
5. Van Craeynest 18k white gold band pending payment.

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Sent message via LT :) about #3

PastryGirl

Shiny_Rock
I don't know how to privately message you, but I am interested in both YG bands and would love to see photos please.

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Do you have pictures or a Loupetroop link?

I do have pictures in a listing here that says photos and then it names the individual ring. I have listings on Loupetroop with the same username as here. My email is on those listings. Thank you @Taylorbug!

oodlesofpoodles

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hi I would like to buy the remaining Van Craeynest please - I sent a email

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Number 1 and number 4 are still available.
Number 1 is the Singlestone 14K unplated white gold small Natalie band for 995.
Number 4 is the David Klass 14k rose gold high polish band for 300.

Thanks again!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Correction!
I need to revise what I wrote for Ring number 1. It is the Large Hazel ring from Singlestone, not the small. It is 2mm, not 1.7mm. It retails for 1,600. I am pricing it at 1,100 due to the fact it is the Large Hazel band.
Sorry for my mistake! The Loupetroop listing shows the correct information now with the new price. Thank you!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Change of plans! The David Klass ring has sold! Thank you!

Let's drop the Hazel ring down to 1,000! :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results