shape
carat
color
clarity

Band stress!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all...
So, I''m usually a pretty zen person but deciding on the band for our wedding is driving me nuts! I''m so nervous about making this decision. FI and I are big dance people. We are always the first ones up to dance and the last ones off the dance floor. Needless to say, the music is important to us and we know it really makes the party. We''re going to have roughly 250 guests ranging in age from 5 through 90 so that''s a lot of different people to please. Another concern is that we want a band who can play everything from sinatra to salsa to contemporary music like rhianna well. it''s hard to find! a lot of the contemporary stuff sounds cheesy. i think we found one band that can do it all but convincing FMIL seems to be the challenge now. ugh, i can''t wait to have this decision already done with!

how did you guys make your music decisions? were you as stressed about it or is it just me? any advice on choosing?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results