shape
carat
color
clarity

bailey banks biddle lineage diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

molly24

Rough_Rock
i came across the setting for BBB's lineage diamond and fell in love with it. the problem is, BBB does not sell the setting without the diamond in it. the setting they make is platinum....i want white gold. i want to have another jeweler make this exact setting, but i am a little apprehensive. i really really want this exact setting, but am afraid that it may not come out just right. what can i say? i am very picky and extremely into details. is it a bad idea to have this setting replicated and take a chance that it may not come out right?

also, if anyone has any pictures of this setting, could you please past them ....i have a few, but cannot seem to get a photo of it from different angles. any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks!

studiob

Rough_Rock
I am a jeweler for BBB's in Cincinnati and can make the mounting you are looking for in platinum or gold or both.

molly24

Rough_Rock
really? how much would that setting go for if it was white gold? and would it be possible to make it in 19k white gold?

studiob

Rough_Rock
I would need to know the size of the diamond, and the ring size. Did you mean 18K white gold?

molly24

Rough_Rock
here is a response to my original post:

Let me tell you, since we started making engagement rings out of 19K white gold, our business has doubled! The trick is that 19K white gold is not comercially available , therefore each item stamped 19K gold will be custom hand made , one of a kind,... And people lowe the bright white of the 19K white gold, better that the rosey 14 K or 18K that must me rhodium plated to become pure white . Our customers prefer the 19K over platinum for better appearance and easy maintenance.

I was just curious to see what the price difference would be, if any!

the ring size is 6 1/4. we don't have the diamond yet, but it will be somewhere from 1.50 - 1.90.

studiob

Rough_Rock
Where are you located?

molly24

Rough_Rock
long island, new york.

studiob

Rough_Rock
Howdy molly 24...I am back, What is the shape of the diamond you will be using? Princess, cushion, round, radiant? One of the waxes I have will accomodate a 2 ct, depending on the proportions of the stone. In one of your posts you mentioned making ring for your customers, are you wholesale?

sravenne

Rough_Rock
Hey there StudioB,

I sent you a message, let me know if you got it.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results