shape
carat
color
clarity

Badass rings

ilovegemstones

Ideal_Rock
Premium
When I am feeling badass I am going to wear these together. These rings give me strength and help to remind me to stay strong and true to myself even on particularly challenging days.My Canadian diamond e ring from 13 years ago, my antique silver/rose gold diamond and ruby fox/wolf ring, and my unheated purple sapphire from Finewater gems and diamond wg Stuller setting ring. My e ring now fits my middle and index fingers and I think I am going to keep it that way!

1477020549161-1340317342.jpg

1477020674941-893810420.jpg

14770207146701243910283.jpg

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the fox in the middle makes them very cool :D

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Foxy lady!! <3 (Sorry for the terrible pun but I just had to..)

Those rings look great together, and thanks for sharing the special meaning and personal significance they hold for you. :clap:

ilovegemstones

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Arkieb- ok you got me. Badass ring singular. Lol!
So sweet Mochiko, Thanks! Tomorrow for instance I will be wearing them because I am slightly scared of a co worker who is just not warm like me. Much more reserved. This set gives me courage! Sort of like Maria singing and waving her bag before she enters the VanTrapp residence. Badass!

theredspinel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love this thread. Love it. Just illustrates beautifully how jewellery can be so much more then just "sparkle & bling"... It can be whatever we make it :appl:

Ilovegemstones, you always seem like such a warm and lovely person. I can understand how someone colder could effect you this way, you get out there and kick some a$$ girl!

ilovegemstones

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That means so, so much to me red spinel. I am a Montessori teacher with a class of to 2.5 to 5.5 year olds. I am warm, loving an wear my heart on my sleeve just like them. That is the atmosphere I am working to keep in the class - one of joy!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think your other two rings are beautiful but yes it's the fox that scream's out I'm a badass to me :lol:

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
Great combination. They look so good on your hand, too.

Vesper

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I love your wolf ring! What an amazing find.

mastercutgems

Shiny_Rock
Trade
LOL :appl:

Keep them coming :) I love seeing ya'lls ( southern lingo ) stuff 8-)

I guess that one in the center is the fox guarding the hen house ;-)

Lovely pieces...

Most respectfully;

Dana Reynolds
ASG Certified
Supreme Master Gem Cutter
#96CGE42

katharath

Ideal_Rock
ilovegemstones|1477047919|4089198 said:
That means so, so much to me red spinel. I am a Montessori teacher with a class of to 2.5 to 5.5 year olds. I am warm, loving an wear my heart on my sleeve just like them. That is the atmosphere I am working to keep in the class - one of joy!

You are such a sweet person, I bet the kids just adore you!! Glad to see you enjoying your jewelry :). I can't recall seeing your ering before - it's beautiful!

ilovegemstones

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Vesper- thanks so much! It was a stickpin once.

Dana- yes he his guarding the henhouse and reminding me to stick to my guns which I did today! He is a passive - aggressive bs detector (his eyes glow red when it is happening lol!)

Thank you Arkieb and garnet girl!

Thanks Katharath! I have not been wearing the e ring for the last few years regularly because I have been so into coloured stones! I am falling in love with it again worn like this. I adore being with the children. They love helping me out because of my sling. Actually one 4.5 year old told me today that in his dream I told him I loved him more than the whole world! Aww!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results