shape
carat
color
clarity

Bad email, ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
So bf and I bought tickets to see Aerosmith and ZZtop when they first went on sale earlier this year..
Our first date was to an Aero concert in ''05 and we were SOOO excited to get to re-live our first date!

Unfortunately, Steven Tyler fell off the stage at a concert last week (as you may have heard) and broke his shoulder and had to get 20 stitches in his noggin
8.gif

So I got an email from ticket master today that said they canceled the rest of the tour dates
39.gif
. No more "first date reenactment".

And the worst part? Although bf is trying to keep it a surprise.. I''m pretty sure he was planning on proposing at that concert on Sept 10th... IF that was the case, not only were his "possible" proposal plans ruined, but who knows when he''ll pop the question?! i just hope I don''t have to wait that much longer...

But the good news, I now have NO HUNCHES what-so-ever as to when he''ll propose. So i''ll be really surprised
36.gif
! Light at the end of the tunnel?!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
aww that''s a pity. Hopefully your bf will plan something else for that night!

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Oh well, guess the Aerosmith proposal just wasn''t ment to be.

He''ll come up with somthing just as meaning full and you''ll be REALLY supprised.
5.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
aw I''m sorry!

katomm

Shiny_Rock
Awww, I''m sorry to hear that.

He has plenty of time to come up with a different proposal and may tie it into your first date, you never know.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
A cancelled TOUR sounds like Steven Tyler has a bigger problem than just a bump on the head. Tumor? Yikes. Plan B it is.

ringless

Shiny_Rock
Ouch, hope he''s doing ok now. That''s a bummer you aren''t able to go. I hope your proposal is soon and that you''re surprised :)

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Awww...light at the end of the tunnel is an awesome way to think about it! Surprises rule!

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/15/2009 11:32:25 AM
Author: decodelighted
A cancelled TOUR sounds like Steven Tyler has a bigger problem than just a bump on the head. Tumor? Yikes. Plan B it is.
Huh?? He has a tumor?

Thanks for listening, everyone! My LIW-itis is really kicking into overdrive lately. I know you girls understand and that really helps!

pluck15

Shiny_Rock
Bummer about the concert! But way to go you for thinking on the positive side!!

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
awww boo! that sucks!

i''m sure he''s got another fantastic proposal plan up his sleeve though. *DUST*
36.gif

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Another crappy part:
I wanted a new Aero shirt to wear to the concert and I wanted to look cute :) So I asked a vendor on ebay to make one for me. I emailed her last night (when I remembered) and asked her to not make it if she didn't already. I told her I was extremely sorry but I would need her to make me a Metallica Shirt instead for their October concert.
She emailed me back saying "It's made already. I'm just waiting for your payment"

that kind of surprised me considering she never quoted me a price.
33.gif

Did I mention she never asked me what size I was either??

Does that make sense?

Oh well. Guess I'm stuck paying for a shirt I'll probably never wear. And it's custom so It'll probably be pricey. Great.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/17/2009 11:41:45 PM
Author: jaylex
Another crappy part:

I wanted a new Aero shirt to wear to the concert and I wanted to look cute :) So I asked a vendor on ebay to make one for me. I emailed her last night (when I remembered) and asked her to not make it if she didn''t already. I told her I was extremely sorry but I would need her to make me a Metallica Shirt instead for their October concert.

She emailed me back saying ''It''s made already. I''m just waiting for your payment''

that kind of surprised me considering she never quoted me a price.
33.gif

Did I mention she never asked me what size I was either??

Does that make sense?

Oh well. Guess I''m stuck paying for a shirt I''ll probably never wear. And it''s custom so It''ll probably be pricey. Great.

even if you still needed the shirt, if she never quoted you a price and never asked your size (which would be warning flags to me) I wouldn''t pay...
nope nope nope

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
So I got an email from her today.. She apologised... she said she confused me with a different buyer (i did message her from a completely different shirt she had for sale)... She didn''t make my shirt yet..

yay! No paying for something I don''t need!

MermaidKelly

Shiny_Rock
Sorry to hear all that. Glad the tee shirt thing worked out though! I''m sure your bf is working on a wonderful proposal for you!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results