shape
carat
color
clarity
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. PriceScope Upgrade Completed
    For issues, questions and comments click the link below
    https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/pricescope-upgraded-comments-and-issues.229551/

Dismiss Notice

Bad A$$ Boys ~ Have Bad A$$ Toys :)

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Iceman, Mar 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iceman
    Brilliant_Rock

by Iceman » Mar 9, 2003
    Took this picture this morning 2 degrees above zero here [​IMG]

This H2 has been the best car I have ever had [​IMG]

BDAH2sm.jpg

2. Hest88
    Ideal_Rock

by Hest88 » Mar 9, 2003
    [​IMG]

Why do I remember your Hummer as being yellow? I guess I must have seen too many ads lately!

3. niceice
    Brilliant_Rock

by niceice » Mar 9, 2003

Thanks for rubbing it in Iceman! Now we're going to have to drive three hours up to Portland to see one!

4. Iceman
    Brilliant_Rock

by Iceman » Mar 10, 2003
    Its 5 degrees above zero this morning and it is going to be in the 60's this weekend [​IMG] The weather here is hard to get use to.

I always like to throw in an updated picture of me [​IMG]

5. Rank Amateur
    Brilliant_Rock

by Rank Amateur » Mar 10, 2003
    I thought the H2 was marketed towards women??

6. Iceman
    Brilliant_Rock

by Iceman » Mar 11, 2003
    When I drive down the street in any part of the USA with the H2 , very rarly will a woman turn there head , the guys and especally the little kids go ape over it. It fits into my life style of being different, and the adventure sports I do [​IMG]

My wife thinks its too big and likes here little sports car , I kept the Ford Expedtion just in case somebody needed to use something with some more space and wouldnt borrow my car [​IMG]

Im going to a big Hummer rally on this guys 6,000 acre farm that is set up for the Hummer this April, I get to test the h2 on the big hills and back trails [​IMG] The dealership is taken care of the BBQ [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. oldminer
    Ideal_Rock
    Trade

by oldminer » Mar 11, 2003
    Winter is still here, but I took out my three wheeler for a early test ride.... A Grinnall Scorpion.

Bad toys are the way to go!

Scorpion.jpg

8. Talonnav
    Shiny_Rock

by Talonnav » Mar 11, 2003
    Remind me not to show this thread to my husband. He'd buy an H2 in a heartbeat. However I don't think it would fit in the garage!

Heather

9. Iceman
    Brilliant_Rock

by Iceman » Mar 12, 2003
    They fit if you take off the luggage rack bars on the top, but that is about all that will be in the garage [​IMG]

Im use to mine being outside, my wifes cars get the garage. The H2 is an outside animal [​IMG]

10. TheDiamondangel
    Shiny_Rock

by TheDiamondangel » Mar 12, 2003
    Looks like I'd have no problem getting around my property if I had one of those. I had to wait for about 5 weeks to be able to make it to the woodshed with my truck to get a bunch of firewood. That repetitive trip by foot carrying only 4 or 5 logs at a time gets really tiring![​IMG]

11. Iceman
    Brilliant_Rock

by Iceman » Mar 12, 2003
    Im getting invited down to St.Louis to a 6000 acre buffalo farm its all set up for the Hummers [​IMG] I will find out what it will do [​IMG] BBQ Dinner that night for free [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.