shape
carat
color
clarity
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bad A$$ Boys ~ Have Bad A$$ Toys :)

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Iceman, Mar 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iceman
    Brilliant_Rock

by Iceman » Mar 9, 2003
    Took this picture this morning 2 degrees above zero here [​IMG]

This H2 has been the best car I have ever had [​IMG]

BDAH2sm.jpg

2. Hest88
    Ideal_Rock

by Hest88 » Mar 9, 2003
    [​IMG]

Why do I remember your Hummer as being yellow? I guess I must have seen too many ads lately!

3. niceice
    Brilliant_Rock

by niceice » Mar 9, 2003

Thanks for rubbing it in Iceman! Now we're going to have to drive three hours up to Portland to see one!

4. Iceman
    Brilliant_Rock

by Iceman » Mar 10, 2003
    Its 5 degrees above zero this morning and it is going to be in the 60's this weekend [​IMG] The weather here is hard to get use to.

I always like to throw in an updated picture of me [​IMG]

5. Rank Amateur
    Brilliant_Rock

by Rank Amateur » Mar 10, 2003
    I thought the H2 was marketed towards women??

6. Iceman
    Brilliant_Rock

by Iceman » Mar 11, 2003
    When I drive down the street in any part of the USA with the H2 , very rarly will a woman turn there head , the guys and especally the little kids go ape over it. It fits into my life style of being different, and the adventure sports I do [​IMG]

My wife thinks its too big and likes here little sports car , I kept the Ford Expedtion just in case somebody needed to use something with some more space and wouldnt borrow my car [​IMG]

Im going to a big Hummer rally on this guys 6,000 acre farm that is set up for the Hummer this April, I get to test the h2 on the big hills and back trails [​IMG] The dealership is taken care of the BBQ [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. oldminer
    Ideal_Rock
    Trade

by oldminer » Mar 11, 2003
    Winter is still here, but I took out my three wheeler for a early test ride.... A Grinnall Scorpion.

Bad toys are the way to go!

Scorpion.jpg

8. Talonnav
    Shiny_Rock

by Talonnav » Mar 11, 2003
    Remind me not to show this thread to my husband. He'd buy an H2 in a heartbeat. However I don't think it would fit in the garage!

Heather

9. Iceman
    Brilliant_Rock

by Iceman » Mar 12, 2003
    They fit if you take off the luggage rack bars on the top, but that is about all that will be in the garage [​IMG]

Im use to mine being outside, my wifes cars get the garage. The H2 is an outside animal [​IMG]

10. TheDiamondangel
    Shiny_Rock

by TheDiamondangel » Mar 12, 2003
    Looks like I'd have no problem getting around my property if I had one of those. I had to wait for about 5 weeks to be able to make it to the woodshed with my truck to get a bunch of firewood. That repetitive trip by foot carrying only 4 or 5 logs at a time gets really tiring![​IMG]

11. Iceman
    Brilliant_Rock

by Iceman » Mar 12, 2003
    Im getting invited down to St.Louis to a 6000 acre buffalo farm its all set up for the Hummers [​IMG] I will find out what it will do [​IMG] BBQ Dinner that night for free [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.