shape
carat
color
clarity

Back w/non-pro pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
Hello everyone!! Good lord it has been quite a month. I have been so busy since we got back that I haven''t been able to browse the website, let alone upload any pictures!

Antigua is beautiful and the Sandals we stayed at was phenomenal. Perfect service, food, drinks, etc. We felt like royalty (well, okay , not quite royalty, but we were definitely pampered!) The resort is beautiful and they handled every detail of our wedding without a hitch. Definitely would recommend them to anyone looking for an all inclusive resort.

Anyway, it was a perfect wedding. It rained in the morning (which had me worried, since we were getting married at 11a.m.) but it soon cleared up and was perfect for the wedding. I would have to highly recommend going the destination wedding route. It was so stress free. I just got up in the morning, had my hair and makeup done and voila...time for the wedding. No hassles, no last minute worries, it was just perfect.
emsmile.gif

I do not have the pro pics yet. Actually I have the prints that we bought, but the CD with all of them on it has not arrived yet. So these are pictures that my cousins from England took.

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
First is me walking to the wedding gazebo...

1me.jpg

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
All of us, my cousins from England (their daughter is taking the picture) and the minister who married us. She was really great.

2allofus2.jpg

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
Us cutting the cake...

3cuttingcake.jpg

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
Eating the cake...It shows more of the detail of the headpiece my sister made. The lady who did my hair did an awesome job. Steve wasn''t sure who I was when I walked out!
2.gif

4eatingcake.jpg

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
Posing in the gazebo we were married in...

5gazebopose2.jpg

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
Walking on water...
1.gif

6kissingonwater.jpg

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
This is darker, but it shows the detail of my dress a little better. I bought the dress at David''s Bridal and it was just a plain front. A friend of mine added all the little sparkly, flower details...

7dressdetail.jpg

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
Last one, which, of course, had to be a beach shot. Thanks for looking!
face23.gif

8beachshot.jpg

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/16/2007 10:12:54 AM
Author: AmantdeChat
Last one, which, of course, had to be a beach shot. Thanks for looking!
face23.gif
Oooooh AmantdeChat...what awesome pictures - you look so happy and what a cute couple. Your day looks as tho it was all you dreamed of!!! Congratulations and welcome back. I love how all your sea items went together so well - we will absolutely be waiting for more pics. Congratulations again!!!!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
I loved ALL of the pictures! For some reason when folks post their wedding photos, I find myself loving the non-pro pics more than the pro pics. The non-pro pics seem to capture the *realness* of everything. You and your new hubby, looked amazing! Congratulations!!!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, congrats! Wonderful pics!
30.gif
36.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Amanda what a beautiful bride you are! Your pics are wonderful and it looks like you had a great time!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats amante, you both look so happy, just wonderful, and the scenery is to die for!!!

xapora

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful pictures, you looked GORGEOUS! Glad you guys had such a great time. Congrats!
36.gif

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
i loved antigua!!!! it was the most scenically beautiful carribean island i''ve been to. my sil got married there and we got engaged there as well.....i love your pics...congratulations!!!

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Those are wonderful pictures and you look lovely!!

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Those pictures are great!
I really like the added detail in the back of your headpiece. Even though you don''t have a veil on, this gives a little more of a bridal feel, to me.

ANd wow,to your friend who beautifully added all the stuff to the front of your dress...take more pictures of it!! What talented people you have around you, you lucky girl!

It looks like you had a lovely day for a wedding, may you have a wonderful marriage with your hubby!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love your dress! You both look so beautiful and so happy!!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
SO absolutely beautiful - you, the location, the new hubby, everything! Congrats Amanda!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pics AmandadeChat, thanks for sharing! I love what your friend did with the embellishments on your dress! You both look very happy and what a beautiful place to get married. Congratulations, and don''t be a stranger here now!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
You guys make a wonderful couple! I am glad it all went so well...what a pretty spot. And rain on your wedding day is supposed to be lucky or so I have heard!

PS...I still LOVE that cat avatar, cracks me up to bits whenever I see it!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful photos! Congratulations to you and your husband!

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Aww, walking on water is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Congratulations!!

Isn''t it a happy feeling knowing when you''re on your way home from being out somewhere, you''re going home to your husband? I *love* it!

Beautiful pictures, all of them!!

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations. Everything looks great.

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! You were a beautiful bride and everything looked lovely!

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks guys! I just got the pro shots, but forgot them at home. (I''m bad I always load everything from work because it is soooo much faster!
3.gif
) So I will try to remember them tomorrow and post some of them.

The CD that they sent had extra pics on it from Antigua, which I thought was really cool, considering we didn''t even know they were included. I will try and post some of those too.

Thanks again everyone. It''s nice to be able to share pics and memories with you all!

face23.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely pictures, you look radiant! Congratulations!!!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Wow! It''s a beautiful venue, and a gorgeous bride. Congrats!

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
congrats!! great pics, I love the one w/you two ''walking on water''! and I love you hair!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results