shape
carat
color
clarity

Back to a halo!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What can I say? I missed wearing a halo. I loved my solitaire but I found myself always fixated on a round halo. My jeweler happened to have one that fit my stone so I went for it. IT kind of reminds me of the chunky halo that I felt showed too much metal and had low quality page except this one has gorgeous melee! Here it it! More pictures to follow. image_3957.jpg

pinkgem2522

Shiny_Rock
That halo is gorgeous! If I had that ring I would never take it off.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. Its the kind of gorgeous ring that I would secretly love to wear All. The. Time. But with my lifestyle, people would think I was crazy. However, that doesn't mean I can't drool and covet from afar.

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
I love it!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! You have found an amazing setting. Great find Nala! This ring looks absolutely stunning on you.

Q

Queenie60

I love it!! Beautiful halo, of course I am very fond of halo's!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh that's beautiful nala! So glad you found a setting you love, it looks great on you!

nycspring

Shiny_Rock
Love the reset- it looks beautiful!!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is luxurious looking, the size of the halo diamonds is just right. Looks great on.

Please tell me about the diamond hand, if you would! Beautiful!!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hugs, I read the title of your post and thought again? :lol: I have really liked all three of your last resets including this one!!!! You can't beat a halo for finger coverage!!! :D

Wendylynne

Shiny_Rock
Its gorgeous !! id love to see a string with all of your settings next to each other! awesome.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Nala, it's beautiful! :appl:

unsettled

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I think this is beautiful! And I am still in love with that baguette band!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its beautiful Nala!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love! :love:

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
It's beautiful, Nala! :appl:

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
pinkgem2522 said:
That halo is gorgeous! If I had that ring I would never take it off.
Thank you!
minousbijoux said:
Very pretty. Its the kind of gorgeous ring that I would secretly love to wear All. The. Time. But with my lifestyle, people would think I was crazy. However, that doesn't mean I can't drool and covet from afar.
Thank you. It is quite a statement piece BC it is not a delicate halo but I don't mind! I especially love the massive finger coverage.
mr148th said:
Look at the sparkle! :love:
Thank you!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
daintyG said:
I love it!
Thank you!
Acinom said:
Congrats! You have found an amazing setting. Great find Nala! This ring looks absolutely stunning on you.
Thank you!
Queenie60 said:
I love it!! Beautiful halo, of course I am very fond of halo's!!
Thank you! I know for sure that I'm a halo girl now!
rayt2688 said:
Good choice going back to halo!
Thank you! I'm very happy about this choice!
junebug17 said:
Oh that's beautiful nala! So glad you found a setting you love, it looks great on you!
Thank you!
nycspring said:
Love the reset- it looks beautiful!!
Thank you!
azstonie said:
That is luxurious looking, the size of the halo diamonds is just right. Looks great on.Please tell me about the diamond hand, if you would! Beautiful!!
Thank you! The band is a platinum Verragio diamond but since I purchased it estate, they couldnt quite tell me what type of diamonds they are. They are not baguettes though. They have a kite shape?

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have no idea why, but I lost the ability to quote and reply to everyone :confused:
So I want to say thanks to all of you. Also want to post more pictures but havent had time to take good ones so hopefully I can later today.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wendylynne|1446594225|3945352 said:
Its gorgeous !! id love to see a string with all of your settings next to each other! awesome.
Haha! I should do that but it's quite :oops: :oops: !

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
And that halo is stunning! Back to halo it is!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all so much for taking the time to post your compliments. I've been having so much fun rotating different bands with it so here are some pictures! image_3989.jpg image_3988.jpg image_3987.jpg
image_3986.jpg

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I so enjoy all your new looks :bigsmile: . This is serious finger coverage! Gorgeous!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!! :love: Love the new pics nala, the finger coverage is awesome and the setting is a beauty!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I wanted to post an update. If you follow my threads, by now you know a serial resetter :oops: As to this setting, I didn't really enjoy it too much the first time around bc I thought it was uncomfortable and that the halo was overwhelming my stone. So my jeweler said that he woyld customize a setting for me when I was ready. The customizing will cost more money and I've never seen his custom work, so kind of scared. This setting was purchased from his stock. What I love about this halo is that even though the melee are big, they are very well cut and the color seems to match my stone which is nowhere near colorless. It is prob a K. I just had the realization that if I go custom, and do smaller stones, the smaller stones will make my stone look yellow. I had that experience in the pas and that stone was whiter than this. I think I read somewhere that smaller melee will always appear whiter. So with that in mind, I had him adrrss the other issue that I had. I felt like the halo was top heavy and spun a lot. Well he added little sizing balls and so far, it's doing the trick. Finally? To spice it up a little, I went ahead and bought a cross cross band. I know from the poll that it isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I really love it! Love that my teen daughter and her friends noticed it and loved it too! I feel so hip when I'm wearing it. So hear are some updated pictures. Thanks for letting me share. image_492.jpg

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I wanted to post an update. If you follow my threads, by now you know I'm a serial resetter :oops: As to this setting, I didn't really enjoy it too much the first time around bc I thought it was uncomfortable and that the halo was overwhelming my stone. So my jeweler said that he would customize a setting for me when I was ready. The customizing will cost more money and I've never seen his custom work, so I'm kind of scared. This setting was purchased from his stock. What I love about this halo is that even though the melee are big, they are very well cut and the color seems to match my stone, which is nowhere near colorless. It is prob a K. I just had the realization that if I go custom, and do smaller stones, the smaller stones will make my stone look yellow. I had that experience in the past and that stone was whiter than this. I think I read somewhere that smaller melee will always appear whiter. So with that in mind, I had him address the other issue that I had. I felt like the halo was top heavy and spun a lot. Well he added little sizing balls and so far, it's doing the trick. Finally, to spice it up a little, I went ahead and bought a criss cross band. I know from the poll that it isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I really love it! Love that my teen daughter and her friends noticed it and loved it too! I feel so hip when I'm wearing it. So here are some updated pictures. Thanks for letting me share. image_492.jpg

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
image_491.jpg image_490.jpg
Real life shots on my daughter! Love the finger coverage!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nala, it looks beautiful! I loved the solitaire, but I'm kind of a halo gal myself and I think your halo looks great - I really like the band with it too. Great finger coverage as well! Glad the sizing balls are helping - Enjoy all the bling!

Veltiesmom

Shiny_Rock
very pretty! i think i voted for the other band but upon further reflection, that one looks lovely! i particularly like the real life perspective iPhone shot. very nice!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results