shape
carat
color
clarity

Back from Vaca

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mariewest

Shiny_Rock
I''m back from our Disney vacation in Florida, and no there was no proposal, but Besides that and some set backs with the flights being canceled, the trip went really well. The weather was nice, a great change from the weather here in NY. We got really lucky with the crowds at Disney. We seemed to get ahead of everyone in lines and didn''t have to wait more than 30mins for any ride, and most of them we walked right on. We had some great meals and enjoyed all the shows. Thanks for all the dust we had a great time, even if there wasn''t any proposal (I don''t think it ever occurred to him actually, but oh well.) We''re just chilling out this weekend recovering from the travel, and then back to work on Monday (the SO has a job interview in town for a sub position) and we''ll be looking for apartments soon. It''s been a good week, and just wanted to update you girls.

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the update! If I remember correctly, you didn''t really expect a proposal, correct? Of course it would have been nice, but ... I am glad you had a fun vacation and great time with your SO!

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
im glad you had such a good vacation - and it sounds like you have some pretty big life changes ahead of you? A new job and an apartment? Maybe your SO is just focused on those two things at the moment. I''m sure it will happen in due time
2.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I think it sounds like you had a lovely time even without an engagement! Hold on to the great memories of this trip and sometime down the road, it will happen for you.
2.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Am I the only one who thinks of "Cow" and nothing else when I see the word "vaca?"

3.gif

Sorry, it was nagging at my brain!!
2.gif
Glad you had a good time at Disney
35.gif
Did you go to Epcot? That''s my favorite!!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I''m glad you enjoyed yourself at disney. Hopefully a proposal will be any day now... my nowDH didn''t want to propose during a time when we went on vacation, because he was worried about losing the ring during the travel, or having me find it. Maybe your SO thought the same thing?

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Whoops! Missed this thread.
14.gif

Sorry there was no proposal, but it sounds like you guys had an awesome time! Can''t complain about that!

Have fun looking for apartments! I love doing that!

ringless

Shiny_Rock
Aw, that''s so good you have a good outlook about it. I have had many let downs, thinking it may happen at certain times/holidays.. but ultimately, it will happen when the time is right for both! Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results