shape
carat
color
clarity

Back from the wedding!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bikergirl

Shiny_Rock

Hi all,

I''m back from the wedding in Costa Rica! We spent nine days there - it was so incredible! The wedding was SO perfect. There are some pictures a www.crwedding.net When you first pull up that website, there is a great shot of my new WhiteFlash eternity ring (I posted pictures in the Show Me the Ring forum before we left). David''s ring is custom made, also, and looks awesome!

There aren''t any good close-up shots of my engagement ring with the wedding band, but the stats are:

2.4 tcw round brilliant, ideal cut (yes, I can see arrows!), H, VVS2 set in a platinum cathedral setting. Wedding ring is a shared prong eternity band from WhiteFlash, 1.0 tcw, H&A diamonds, F, VS. I love the delicate look of the shared prong band with my solitaire!

I am also very active, and wanted something that I could wear all the time. I have a plain platinum band roughly the same width as my eternity ring (about 2.5 mm). When I''m not at the office, I wear my plain band on the inside and my eternity band on the outside. It makes a whole new set, and looks awesome!

36.gif

The dress is Maggie Sottero''s Paulette, which I saw posted on the Bride''s forum earlier. Some of the pictures don''t show the dress very well, so thought I would throw that in.

3.gif

My camera is on the fritz (took too many pics in Costa Rica and fried the optics - it was wearing out before we left) so close-up shots of the rings will be coming later.

Hope you enjoy the wedding photos!

icelady

Brilliant_Rock

Welcome Home BG!

Congratulations and Best Wishes!!!

emwink.gif

Thank you for sharing your wonderful wedding photos with us. You two make a stunning couple, and your wedding dress is gorgeous, especially with your beautiful figure! Can''t wait to see more ring pics as well.

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for sharing your pictures. What a beautiful setting and a beautiful couple! I love how you wore your hair...simple and elegant.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock

Oh Wow. How beautiful. Thank you for sharing your wedding photos.

You''re such a lovely bride and the two of you look very happy together.

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Nice pictures! I love the tropical look.
36.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

HI:

Gorgeous couple and pictures! Your dress is sublime and you look beautifull in it--it was the perfect choice!!! Congrats.

cheers----Sharon

1.gif

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock

Congratulations! Everything looked wonderful- I especially like that shot of the roses being thrown and you are looking up with a smile! Very nice.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
You looked beautiful!
1.gif
Congrats!
36.gif
I can''t wait to seemore ring pics!
1.gif

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
How beautiful! It looks like a beautiful setting and you both look so elegant and happy! Welcome back and best wishes for your future together!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
lovely pictures!! congratulations and may you have many many happy years ahead of you both! :)

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!

A beautiful story and beautiful pictures. You both look stunning. What a perfect setting for a perfect wedding. Thank you for sharing these with us - I bet you are still on cloud 9!

Best wishes for the future.

Bikergirl

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for all of the kind words.

It was absolutely incredible! I''m so glad we went away and had a small ceremony. Neither of us was really excited about the big hoopla, so we did our own thing. We were both pretty much disowned from our families, but it''s our wedding - not theirs! They''ll come around when Christmas gets here....
20.gif

Sorry I haven''t been able to respond to all of your comments sooner. I''l addicted to PS and come out here as often as I can, but the "real job" seems to significantly limit my free time!
41.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results