shape
carat
color
clarity

Back from Kaua''i and Married!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
Hey all!

I''m back! I got married on September 1 and we got back from our honeymoon today.

The wedding was absolutely wonderful. Just amazing. Beautiful weather, amazing food, and my favorite people in the whole world. My friends'' house looked amazing. The tents looked great. It was pretty much exactly what I''d hoped for. It was just so great. The dogs were there. The cake my friend made was absolutely amazing. Our families got along great and really, it was just awesome. Super relaxed and casual. I was in the yard in my dress when everyone came in. Didn''t really walk down an isle. In fact, I said, alright, let''s do this...and called everyone around and the minister started the ceremony. It was a great ceremony. Wonderful. The bbq was delish. We had a number of people tell us that our wedding was the favorite they''ve attended. Yay! It was just wonderful. No pics yet, but I''ll post when I get some!

We went to Kaua''i for our honeymoon. And holy cow. So natural and beautiful and wonderful and breathe-taking. It is my favorite place ever. Sooo beautiful. We snorkled, went to Waimea canyon, lazed about the pool, hung out at the beach, saw amazing sunsets, and just had a great time. We stayed at the Hyatt and met some really nice people. Here is the pic I took from the saltwater lagoon at the Hyatt - this was the view from my lounge chair. We will most definitely be back to the island. Just lovely.

Now back to earth. Honestly, it feels good to be home...and back to normal.

beachieview.jpg

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!! Your wedding sounds like it was relaxed, intimate, and fun. Yes, those weddings are often the best!

Can''t wait to see pictures!

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Sounds like it was the perfect start to your married life together!!

All the best!

happilyeverafter

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful honeymoon spot!! I really want to go to Kauai!! Congrats on your wedding, it sounds very relaxed and fun, and all about celebrating the event. I''m sure you''ll remember forever how perfect and "you" it was! Can''t wait to see pics!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! What a lovely place for your honeymoon. I love Hawaii! I can''t wait to see pictures!

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Congrats lysser! Enjoy your post honeymoon phase! Cant wait to see your photos!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results