shape
carat
color
clarity

Back for our Jamaican DW w/Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dani2142

Shiny_Rock
We had an awesome time and everything was perfect! I wouldn''t have changed a thing. Here are a few pics!

dani2142

Shiny_Rock
still in vacation mode... resizing... hold up!

dani2142

Shiny_Rock
It''s official!

jamaica_wed1.JPG

dani2142

Shiny_Rock
first kiss as a married couple :)

jamaica_wed2.JPG

dani2142

Shiny_Rock
our first dance as a married couple. our wedding song was by Safetysuit "Anywhere but here"

jamaica_wed3.JPG

dani2142

Shiny_Rock
posing... our photographer gave us a workout!

jamaica_wed4.JPG

dani2142

Shiny_Rock
candid shot!

yayyyyy we are married!

jamaica_wed5.JPG

dani2142

Shiny_Rock
sunset pic

jamaica_wed6.JPG

dani2142

Shiny_Rock
another sunset pic

jamaica_wed7.JPG

dani2142

Shiny_Rock
gotta love the sunset pics! LOL

jamaica_wed8.JPG

dani2142

Shiny_Rock
Ok so I finally got settled back at work. It sucks being back!!! My sister flew to Jamaica from Germany for our wedding she got stuck and ended up being a day late. She still made it in tiime for our wedding though, which was awesome. She got in on Superbowl Sunday (Feb 7th) so it worked out good. She was also able to stay a day later too to make up for her late arrival. Anyway, it rained the day before our wedding and we were nervous but the weather on our day was perfect. Got married at 4 p.m. right on schedule. I walked down the aisle to my hubby while they played the song "Kissing You" by De''sree. It was the soundtrack from Romeo & Juliet. At that moment nothing else in the world mattered. It''s crazy how nervous and everything you are for your wedding day and when it comes and you have that moment of walking to your hubby and it all just disapears. I got my hair and makeup done at the resort and we used the resort photographer. I had all those worries about all of that and come the day of the wedding I was relaxed as can be. I got a seaweed wrap the day of the wedding which I think helped me out tremendously. I''ve never done anything like that before so I am glad I did it. It was awesome and I honestly don''t think I have ever been so relaxed in my life. Anyway, just wanted to give a little review of everything and say thanks to everyone who help me make my decisions with my dress, hair.. etc.! You gals are the best!
35.gif
35.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Great pics Dani, so glad everything worked out perfectly for you!
36.gif

PS, I love that song, it''s so romantic.
5.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
What amazing pics!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!

treefrog

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! I know you were counting down the minutes! Nice pictures. It looks like the weather really cooperated for you. Everything looked fantastic. Your dress looks great and your bouquet looks like a perfect match to his shirt.

No, it''s no fun being back but it must be a huge relief to have all of the wedding planning stuff behind you now.

treefrog

dani2142

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/17/2010 1:59:49 PM
Author: sunnyd
Great pics Dani, so glad everything worked out perfectly for you!
36.gif

PS, I love that song, it''s so romantic.
5.gif
Thanks sunnyd! Here is a pic when the song was playing. I walked myself down the aisle (beach LOL whatever) and my hubby met me half way and walked me the rest of the way. Here is a pic of us both trying not to cry. Not sure if you can tell in the pic. I had to make them pretty small to fit on here. :)

jamaica_wed10.jpg

dani2142

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/17/2010 2:16:41 PM
Author: treefrog
Congratulations! I know you were counting down the minutes! Nice pictures. It looks like the weather really cooperated for you. Everything looked fantastic. Your dress looks great and your bouquet looks like a perfect match to his shirt.

No, it''s no fun being back but it must be a huge relief to have all of the wedding planning stuff behind you now.

treefrog

Thanks! You are absolutely right about having it behind me. Sooo glad it''s over as bad as that sounds! Plus, I had a mini freak out there in Jamaica because I didn''t take into consideration the humidity when I got my dress fitted so it was pretty snug on me. That was another reason I tried the seaweed wrap thing. I was so releaved to have the wedding stuff over with so I could relaxl, eat a jerk burger and drink some red stripes!!!!

treefrog

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/17/2010 2:22:30 PM
Author: dani2142

Thanks! You are absolutely right about having it behind me. Sooo glad it''s over as bad as that sounds! Plus, I had a mini freak out there in Jamaica because I didn''t take into consideration the humidity when I got my dress fitted so it was pretty snug on me. That was another reason I tried the seaweed wrap thing. I was so releaved to have the wedding stuff over with so I could relaxl, eat a jerk burger and drink some red stripes!!!!

Hmmm... your dress not fitting due to the heat and humidity... I think that''s worthy of some freaking out! Nobody else would ever know. The dress looks great on you. Red stripes... official sponsor of the Jamaican national bobsled team!
1.gif

Crying or not, I really like the last picture.

While you were in Jamaica, most of the rest of the US was shoveling snow. I think I read every state but Hawaii had some amount of snow on the ground somewhere in the state. Hope you weren''t somewhere that you had to dig your car out just to get home.

Treefrog

dani2142

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/17/2010 3:39:48 PM
Author: treefrog

Date: 2/17/2010 2:22:30 PM
Author: dani2142

Hmmm... your dress not fitting due to the heat and humidity... I think that''s worthy of some freaking out! Nobody else would ever know. The dress looks great on you. Red stripes... official sponsor of the Jamaican national bobsled team!
1.gif

Crying or not, I really like the last picture.

While you were in Jamaica, most of the rest of the US was shoveling snow. I think I read every state but Hawaii had some amount of snow on the ground somewhere in the state. Hope you weren''t somewhere that you had to dig your car out just to get home.

Treefrog
I am in Michigan and definitely had to do some digging when we got home. It''s huge difference the way your dress fits in Michigan compared to Jamaica mon!!!!
35.gif

I love the last pictures also. Thanks so much!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
You and DH looked lovely! Congratulations!!
36.gif

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Great scenery and I really like your dress and hair.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
You looked GORGEOUS, dani!!! Soo happy for you and Mr. Dani!!!! Congrats on your marriage!!!!

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Ah, every ting looks i''rie, Mon!

Your warm sunny beach pics make me wish I was having a DW.

Congratulations!!!

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your marriage, Dani! You and DH looked so relaxed and happy!

dani2142

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone!!! I am totally missing the beach right now as we are back in Michigan!!! We had to shovel snow the day we got home and the day after. Boo!!!!!!!!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Dani - I am so glad you kept that dress (i think you were thinking of altering it?). It looks AMAZING on you! Perfect dress for the perfect setting! And how cute is that sunset in your hand picture? TOO CUTE!!

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!!! I would hate being back at work too if I got married in sunny paradise! I''m jealous just looking at a few photos! Sounds like you guys had an amazing time
1.gif

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Awesome photos!! I love the sunset shots!

Bjedifish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Beautiful!!! Congratulations!!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
dani, you were a gorgeous bride and the setting couldnt be more perfect
30.gif
congratulations
36.gif

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Ohhh and i love that song too
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results