shape
carat
color
clarity

Back as Mr. and Mrs.!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
We still don''t have internet set up at our place, but I''m using the access room in the complex because I couldn''t stay away any longer! Gosh, I LOVE my husband. We were just laughing last night because I got so excited that we''d met our first milestone: double digits. Paul laughed and laughed at me over that.
9.gif

I promise to post pictures once our internet is up and running. I''ve only seen ONE picture from the wedding, but it''s great. Everything went JUST like we wanted it to. The ceremony was so sweet and precious, totally full of the love we share for one another and our God, and it was just great. Paul was emotional in the most PRECIOUS way, and I just loved it. It was all smooth and went off without a hitch (other than one MINOR thing with the unity candle), and who could ask for more than that?

The reception was great, too. It was just like we''d envisioned it, only better. I was so excited, I didn''t eat anything other than the bite of cake we shared, so luckily, my mom and aunt packed us up some for the drive to Florida.

The honeymoon was great, too. I just loved it all. Most of all though, I love being home, finally, with the man I adore. I love watching him come home from work, smiling because he''s excited to be home, too. I just love it!!

**Side note for you: one night in the Keys, I took a picture of my rings as the sun was setting, Paul was all about saying, "OOOh, is that for the girls at Pricescope?" When I told him it was, he took the camera and took two more, from *better* angles. Hee hee.

We took some with our hands over a palm leaf, too. I thought that would be cute.

I just wanted to pop in before I start work TOMORROW and say hi to everyone and hope all''s going well!!

Mrs. P!!!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Oh so glad to hear it went so perfectly!!!

Now get your internet set up and stop torturing us!!! I want to see pictures!!!!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Welcome back and congratulations!!!

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Yay, Mrs P!!!!
36.gif
I am soooo happy for you and your new hubby! I agree, hurry and post those pics
emteeth.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Mrs. P. and welcome back! Pictures pictures pictures!!! (Please!)

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Welcome back! I''m so excited to get news from you two! I hope we get pictures soon!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Awwww....Mr and Ms Fishy!!!!! hehe

Congratulations to you both...sounds like it was perfect! readin your message even got me teary eyed!.

Can''t wait to see the pictures!
9.gif

M~

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! It sounds wonderful! Can''t wait to see some pics!

ky6

Shiny_Rock
Yeah!!! Congrats! Can''t wait for pics.

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Welcome back and Congrats!

Can''t wait for these pics!!
17.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome back!
35.gif
Congrats on the wedding...can''t wait to see pics!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aww, sounds like it was perfect!!! Welcome back and congratulations
35.gif
36.gif

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Aaaawwwwwwwwwwww...it all sounds so wonderful...and the "you can''t wait for hubby to come home" I am sooooo jealous - giggle...I can''t wait to be waiting for Strm to come home as my hubby...I know how excited I was for him to come to his sister''s after work to get me...even in the mornings - I would be most of the time just waiting at the window for him - giggle
Can''t wait to see wedding pics fisherofmengirly :}:}:}:} I am so glad your day was Blessed!!! :}
All the best to you and your dear hubby :}

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!! What a sweet description of your wedding day! Sniffle.

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
Welcome back and congratulations! Your wedding sounds like it was wonderful- I can''t wait to see pics!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
If the unity candle was the one glitch, then the rest of the day must have been magical! And reading the piece of your post about loving waiting for your hubby to come home is great! Congratulations on a wonderful day, and like everyone else I am waiting for pics!!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats fisher! I was thinking of you the other day wondering how it went! I cannot wait to see the pics

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats girl! Your day sounded great.
36.gif
I can''t wait for mine!
28.gif

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! I can''t wait to see pics!

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the kind comments, everyone. I adore marriage, simply adore it!
9.gif

Paul was telling me last night that many of his co-workers have made comments in the past week that he seems happier and more full of life than ever before. What a blessing is it to hear that as his wife! Gosh, I love my husband!!

We finally have internet access again, but we unfortunately only have one picture from the wedding, and it''s not even of the two of us! It''s a test run the photographer did in the midst of adjusting lighting and stuff, and it''s of me and one of my little neices. I''ll see if I can find a way to get it scanned and posted, but in the meantime, here are some honeymoon pictures for you all.

9.gif

Mrs. P
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

*having just started a new job, I''ve had SO many opportunities already to sign my new name. It just makes me smile and smile...*

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
I took this on the drive down to Florida for our honeymoon. We thought it was funny how my rings could sit all the way inside Paul''s.

newlymarriedrings.JPG

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
This is the picture I took of my rings while we were sitting watching the sunset from the Keys (Key Largo that evening).
9.gif

sunsetprofile.JPG

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
This is our rings hanging out together for their first *and Paul says last* photo shoot with flowers. This was taken along the path that led from the dock to our cabin.

ringsinthekeys.JPG

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
This was my favorite place on the Keys; some straw deck we just came upon as we were walking around in Key Largo. I just loved it! There was never a time birds weren''t hanging out on the roof.

strawtoppeddock.JPG

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
YAY FISHER AND PAUL!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I remember when Paul was agonizing over picking the perfect engagement ring! You guys are the cutest couple EVER!

More Pics More Pics More Pics!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
35.gif
*HUGS*

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
I just got an email from a friend that had wedding pictures, but I can''t get them to resize to be small enough to post here. Grr!! I''ll ask Paul to help me when he gets home from packing up the last of his stuff at his old place. *I begged him to bring the computer first today, since the internet got hooked up EARLY this morning. Who knew when they said between 8-12, it really meant 8????*

Back to honeymoon pictures, though.

My favorite beach we hit was Hollywood beach. I just thought the way the palms lined up was beautiful. By that day, it''d gotten really cold for Florida standards, but it was still just gorgeous. I like the way the palm leaves look in the wind.

hollywoodbeach.JPG

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
great photos!! Cannot wait to see the wedding ones!

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
We went on a tour of the coral reef in a glass bottomed boat. The sights were amazing, but the pictures just don''t do justice. Here''s one of the better ones we got:

coralreef.JPG

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Key West was cool simply because it''s far south as you can go on the continental U.S. Paul showed me where the Gulf of Mexico was, and it was just really neat to see not only how excited he was to get to show me an area he loves, but to also be able to go down this road that''s basically a bridge for a good portion of the drive, and see nothing but water on either side of you. And then, way, way, way far off, something that looks like land that your husband says is another country. It was a nice drive!

This was taken at Key West, near where the *southernmost* home on the contintental U.S. is located. *Yes, they really had a sign that said that on the house.*
9.gif

keywestcoast.JPG

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
This picture was taken specifically for the scrapbook, and it took a good bit of almost begging. Luckily, Paul's gotten used to my silly requests by now.

**heehee, you can see where I cropped it from.**

justmarriedPaul.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results