shape
carat
color
clarity

Back and Married with Pro Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Em, you were so gorgeous--the embodiment of glamor
1.gif
! Your pictures are beautiful. I love seeing how different your interpretation of dark purple/green/lime cymbidiums was, and I love how you put things together!

Congratulations and best of wishes to you!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/11/2009 9:59:36 PM
Author: kittybean
Oh, Em, you were so gorgeous--the embodiment of glamor
1.gif
! Your pictures are beautiful. I love seeing how different your interpretation of dark purple/green/lime cymbidiums was, and I love how you put things together!

Congratulations and best of wishes to you!
Thank you, sweetie. Its funny I was just thinking about your wedding today and how different everything turned out. I have to say that I didn''t stick to the cymbidiums though. I only used them in the reception. In fact, none of the bouquets had them. In May I had a wedding "vision" revision and I changed my view on things. Its hard to explain. I used dark purple as our main color and softer muted pastels as accents. Amazingly it all came together. Here is a picture of one of the centerpieces...we had three different ones....

flowertables.jpg

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Here was a candle centerpiece...

candletables.jpg

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous pictures!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Thank you to everyone who commented. I have over 1300 pictures and I can''t decide which ones to post. I''ll upload some more this week.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Here is a picture of my favorite DIY project! I did so many projects but was the most happy with this one. You see the back of it in the picture above. I made 18 of these chalkboards for the table names by covering them in birch bark with spray adhesive. It was so easy and pretty cheap. I wrote all the table names (types of trees) on them myself. I loved this one:

em1diychalk.jpg

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
so so gorgeous!!!!!! you look stunning and i can''t get over the details! it all came together so beautifully!!

Barcelona

Shiny_Rock
Wow, everything is gorgeous! Love all the details and you looked amazing in your dress. I''m so happy all the alterations worked out.

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Em, congratulations!!! Looks like everything turned out beautifully. You are absolutely gorgeous! The decor is smashing - I love every bit of it.

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely everything looks PHENOMINAL!!!! Congratulations on your marriage!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
very beautiful! and i love all the sweet details! congrats!!

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Your pictures are amazing! Such a beautiful bride and such gorgeous details! Congrats on your wedding!!!

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
PERFECTION!!!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
The photography itself is so amazing, but you gave her such an amazing canvas! Everything was so focused. One of the most impressive weddings I have ever seen! Congratulations, EM!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/14/2009 11:38:21 PM
Author: katamari
The photography itself is so amazing, but you gave her such an amazing canvas! Everything was so focused. One of the most impressive weddings I have ever seen! Congratulations, EM!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Thank you so much. Its funny, it feels like such a dream now. I look at the pictures and think, did that really happen??

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh, this is one of the most "finished" looking candle center pieces I''ve seen. I''m definitely "stealing" this image for my file of beautiful ideas.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/15/2009 5:56:10 PM
Author: mayachel
Oooh, this is one of the most ''finished'' looking candle center pieces I''ve seen. I''m definitely ''stealing'' this image for my file of beautiful ideas.
Thank you. I''ll see if I can find a better picture for you because the candles were actually set on a low profile bowl of water and there were flowers surrounding it. You can''t see it in this picture because the table number is in the way. I had 4 tables that had this centerpiece and it was a great way to put money into the higher, more costly centerpieces without sacrificing the look that I wanted.

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Oh My!!! You are GORGEOUS!!!! I like your beautiful eyes!!!! Love that dress with the little bolero. Thats lovely!!!!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/15/2009 6:18:53 PM
Author: joelly
Oh My!!! You are GORGEOUS!!!! I like your beautiful eyes!!!! Love that dress with the little bolero. Thats lovely!!!!
Thank you! I love the bolero so much too. I wore it twice on our honeymoon and I think I''m going to wear it again next weekend with the dress that I wore to my rehersal.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Em you need to submit these to Martha. Seriously, this belongs in a magazine.
4.gif

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/16/2009 1:36:21 PM
Author: sunnyd
Em you need to submit these to Martha. Seriously, this belongs in a magazine.
4.gif
lol... you are so sweet. I think the pictures have been submitted to a few magazines right now. I really want to post more but I can''t because of duplication and copyright issues until its decided which magazine wants them. I don''t know, honestly, I don''t really care but my photographer and event designers do. The funny thing is that I would really love for them to be in Martha cause of all my DIY projects but I don''t know if my peeps have connections there. I''ll see if I can find out though.

Thank you though, it really means alot. I was really happy with how it all turned out.

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Everything looks amazing! The pictures are stunning, and you looked absolutely beautiful. Congratulations
36.gif

happydreams

Shiny_Rock
I am a bit late on commenting on this thread but you look absolutely gorgeous! I love the dress!!!!

Also, the cakes look beautiful. It was unusual and quite pretty.
Congrats on being married!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/19/2009 11:03:41 PM
Author: happydreams
I am a bit late on commenting on this thread but you look absolutely gorgeous! I love the dress!!!!

Also, the cakes look beautiful. It was unusual and quite pretty.
Congrats on being married!
Thanks, happydreams! I freaking loved my dress and my cakes. Oh, the cake stands were my labor of love. I was so worried how the cakes would turn out. I wish the pictures coveyed what they looked like in person. They were amazing. People kept saying, your cakes look like tree''s. I kept telling my husband how much I loved the cake and he basically was like...I know.

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
just looked through this again. everything really was stunning! all the little details and your amazing diy projects took the look to another level!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, Marlie! I had a chance to resize some more pics. I am going to try and upload some more.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
I''ll start with the ceremony. This is another one of my DIY project. I made signs. Hubby didn''t like them and didn''t think they were necessary however the day of the wedding people still drove by the church, lol.

em1towedding.jpg

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Ariving at the alter. I love this photo.

em1atalter.jpg

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
After the ceremony we went into the confessional room before our exit. It was the only place to go and my photographer caught this one...

em1con.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results