shape
carat
color
clarity

Baby Books

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Hi ladies,

Well now I have been outed as a lurker in these parts :rodent: I was wondering if you could help me out.

A while ago I read a thread that was discussing baby books and which were the best for pre-pregnancy and pregnancy etc. I can't for the life of me find it even using the advanced search function. I can't remember if it was a new topic or just discussed in another thread. I think one was A Girlfriends guide?! or something along those lines.

So if anyone remembers where is was/went to/is now I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Honey22

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much Loves Vintage!!

I can't believe I couldn't find it using the search function, the title pretty much sums it up lol. :rolleyes:

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No problem. I used the google search, which I've been having better luck with lately. I searched "when you're expecting" because I figured that book would be mentioned.

Anyway, let us know if you have any questions. ;))

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much, you are so sweet.

At this stage, we are planning for next year or the year after - well, that's the plan but who knows, we might change our minds next week (sorry Dee :cheeky: ) but I was keen to do some reading. I still want to lose some weight and get a bit healthier and I am the type of person who likes to plan so wanted to get as much info as I can now.

I know there are differing opinions on the books, but I have ordered What to expect before you are expecting and TCOYF and give those a burl. That should cover it for the mean time

Thanks again!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results