shape
carat
color
clarity

Baby Books

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Hi ladies,

Well now I have been outed as a lurker in these parts :rodent: I was wondering if you could help me out.

A while ago I read a thread that was discussing baby books and which were the best for pre-pregnancy and pregnancy etc. I can't for the life of me find it even using the advanced search function. I can't remember if it was a new topic or just discussed in another thread. I think one was A Girlfriends guide?! or something along those lines.

So if anyone remembers where is was/went to/is now I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Honey22

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much Loves Vintage!!

I can't believe I couldn't find it using the search function, the title pretty much sums it up lol. :rolleyes:

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No problem. I used the google search, which I've been having better luck with lately. I searched "when you're expecting" because I figured that book would be mentioned.

Anyway, let us know if you have any questions. ;))

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much, you are so sweet.

At this stage, we are planning for next year or the year after - well, that's the plan but who knows, we might change our minds next week (sorry Dee :cheeky: ) but I was keen to do some reading. I still want to lose some weight and get a bit healthier and I am the type of person who likes to plan so wanted to get as much info as I can now.

I know there are differing opinions on the books, but I have ordered What to expect before you are expecting and TCOYF and give those a burl. That should cover it for the mean time

Thanks again!!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Diamond Station Tennis Bracelet
    Diamond Station Tennis Bracelet
    What is PriceScope?
    What is PriceScope?
    What is Diamond Color?
    What is Diamond Color?

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.